+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

omomene

Jun 18, 2018
Lagos Nigeria
Hi, I submitted my SINP in Oct 2019 (NOC 6235) and got invited on the the same month. Submitted my documents through Oasis on 19 Dec 2019.
On 29 May 2020 I got an email from the visa officer for ADR and I submitted the required info on 6 Jun 2020.
Could anyone tell me how much more time will it take to receive the nomination and what will be the next step.

Nilesh Dave

Jul 21, 2020
Hi,

I have submitted my file as on 24th jan 2020.
NOC -1311. It still in process. Any body on same boat. Plz advice
I have also applied for NOC 1311 on April 2020 and looking forward.

what are chances if i have score of 64 for Sasketchwan PNP.

Can you or anyone please guide

Vikas1519

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, can you please confirm, On which date your file status changed to inprocess and also what’s your application no last 4 digits

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Dear experts
After few days of adr resolved sinp, oasis status changes to "complete'', what is that mean?
Hi,

Just wondering, what was the next change after your SINP status changed to "Complete"?

I have just submitted my complete ADR on Aug 14 and status changed to ADR Submitted. Just now it has changed to "Complete" - what could be next?

Thanks.

Teecol

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks be to God. I have been nominated.

My timeline is as follows:

NOC:1311

EOI: 5th August, 2019
ITA: 17th October, 2019
Submitted: 3rd December, 2019
AOR: 3rd December, 2019
In Process: 2nd April, 2020
ADR: 2nd April, 2020
ADR submitted: 10th May, 2020
Returned to In Process: 10th May, 2020
ADR status: Submitted
Invoice Tab disappeared: 12th May, 2020
ADR status changed to submitted past due date: 14th May, 2020
Invoice Tab reappeared: 15th May, 2020
Nominated: 19th May, 2020.

Thank you all for your contributions, insights and advises. They really helped. I wish everyone successful nomination.
Wow congratulation

please would like to know the ADR information. Is it for POF and additional information of family member. please kindly provide details of the ADR.
Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Teecol

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, I submitted my SINP in Oct 2019 (NOC 6235) and got invited on the the same month. Submitted my documents through Oasis on 19 Dec 2019.
On 29 May 2020 I got an email from the visa officer for ADR and I submitted the required info on 6 Jun 2020.
Could anyone tell me how much more time will it take to receive the nomination and what will be the next step.
please can you provide specific Additional document they required from you and what you did. thanks

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi Dear,

I have some doubts with regard to my SNIP profile. I would appreciate it if you could help me in any way.

My first question is with regards to my job experience:-

I have been working since 2011 to present in one NOC with 3 different employers but one my first employer, I worked for a school which is affiliated to GOVT of India the problem I use to withdraw salary in cash hence cannot prove any other govt related document. When I spoke to the employer he said our school is affiliated to govt whatever exp we are issuing is like govt only, I am not satisfied with his answer, to be honest.

Secondly, I went to London from the year 2009-2010 for studying, unfortunately, my college was bogus and I end up without any certificate. Do i have to justify the purpose of my visit to the UK and submit the certificate?

Thirdly, I have a Masters's degree, which I earned while working from 2015 to 2017 from a distance I use to visit for exams to India for which I also have ECA from WES, which is MASTERS DEGREE as per Canadian equivalency. My concern is will I be able to claim points for both a Master's degree and my 9 years of work experience? I have asked these questions to a couple of people as well but still, I just want to double-check..

Finally, On My passport, my father's name is Rahul Agarwal Konjeti and on my fathers' passport, he has only Rahul Agarwal, whereas on all my education documents and also on my passport it is returned Rahul Agarwal Konjeti, will it be any problem?

Looking forward for your valuable responses