+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi i have one question regarding sinp settlement fund. According to the official website it says ,

"To determine whether Settlement funds are sufficient,the account must show when the account was at its lowest amount,it met the settlement requirements for the size of the household."

What does it mean?? Because my account went to zero balance also. Does it really matters?? Any expert can advise ?? Please
Depends on ur case officer. He/She might overlook it, or may not

Bpinked

May 29, 2019
Hello future Saskachewans:)

I read somewhere that SiNP processing time in 2019 will be 3 to 4months to get a nomination.

Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks

Hitesh1604

Nov 3, 2018
i noticed that your noc is 2173 and that in demand in saskatchwan is 2173, so i am wondering how did you still get the invite. Do they consider both of the occupations same? I am asking because mine is 2171.

Thanks in advance

chaitanyaracharya

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Friends......I am from India, Gujarat. I have applied for SINP in 2017 via paper based application. I have got my AOR in May 2017 and after that i have got another updates in January 2019. They have demanded my PCC (Police Clearance Certificate), Bank Statement, Bank Balance Certificate and Current Employer Letter. I have submitted all in February 2019. Till date........i have not got any updates about my Medical. One of my friend, who was from Ahmedabad, Gujarat..........he reached last month in Saskatchewan and he said.........they will again ask me for my latest PCC.......means.....i have to submit my PCC again bcoz........6 months has been passed already...........so.............this is my story.......and moral of this story is "PATIENCE"............a lots of patience require.........Thanks for reading my story......& good luck to all my friends.......

Jamsimo

Jul 28, 2019
Hello future Saskachewans:)

I read somewhere that SiNP processing time in 2019 will be 3 to 4months to get a nomination.

Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks
Good luck with that bought.........I have been waiting 7 months now. submit all required documents including license for ECE and still nothing

Bhargav Mistree

Dec 15, 2017
Hello,

I am waiting for medical after nominations letter received in August 18.

For how much time I have to wait for medical ?

NOC:911(Manufacturing manager)

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Any OID nominations in July or August? It's a month now since I submitted my ADR and nothing else. Still in Process and no fund conversion