+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

LadyJ4

May 4, 2019
Someone pls assist me here, SINP application submitted Jan 31st. Application entered IN PROCESS this April.
My issue, i only used the code i derived from EE to enter my EOI and didn't enter federal pool proper bc i was assuming I'll enter federal pool after nomination with the nomination code and i think by now, the code must have expired since i didn't enter federal pool with it and its more than 60days. Try using it to enter federal pool and it keeps saying code doesn't exist.

Pls will it affect my EE SINP even when i get nomination? Do i need to creat another GCkey account and enter pool proper and then notify SINP about that?

Or should i wait for nomination and then enter pool and answer yes that i have been nominated by a province and put the nomination code if its written on the certificate? Pls someone help me.

I'm totally lost and don't want to loose the main chance i have to migrate to canada.

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015
Someone pls assist me here, SINP application submitted Jan 31st. Application entered IN PROCESS this April.
My issue, i only used the code i derived from EE to enter my EOI and didn't enter federal pool proper bc i was assuming I'll enter federal pool after nomination with the nomination code and i think by now, the code must have expired since i didn't enter federal pool with it and its more than 60days. Try using it to enter federal pool and it keeps saying code doesn't exist.

Pls will it affect my EE SINP even when i get nomination? Do i need to creat another GCkey account and enter pool proper and then notify SINP about that?

Or should i wait for nomination and then enter pool and answer yes that i have been nominated by a province and put the nomination code if its written on the certificate? Pls someone help me.

I'm totally lost and don't want to loose the main chance i have to migrate to canada.
Try creating another profile and notify sinp.

LadyJ4

May 4, 2019
Thanks alot but pls i still have something bothering me again. I just created another profile but this time, federal gave me profile number and at the same time sent a message that i wasnt eligible to apply through federal. I know 2 of my IELTS are band 5.5 which is below band 6 that's why I optioned for PNP route with the overall band 6 i had.

Should i notify SINP Of the new profile number? And if by God's Special Grace i get nominated, will CIC update it and change my status to eligible?

Krishnapatel3

Mar 22, 2017
I am in canada but I have applied for my cousin who is in India.. he just received his medical request and request to pay landing fees.. howlong approx it take after medical request? If there is any any whats up group, pls add my number 17808040413.
Thanks

Fizza_Rizvi

Dec 3, 2018
Can anyone guide me here i've submitted my documents after receiving ITA on 6th December 2018 but still the status says In Process...I don't have a job offer with me. So how long will my process take?

chaitanyaracharya

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
same story
hi...friends........i have got my Nomination Confirmation in January 2017, AOR in May2017 and lastly in January 2019, they have demanded my PCC, Bank Balance Certificate and Current Employer Letter. I have submitted all in February 2019...............till date........i have not got my medical...........so.............."Patience" is the only way we all have..........Enjoy your patience........"Apna Time Aayega"......:D

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hi...friends........i have got my Nomination Confirmation in January 2017, AOR in May2017 and lastly in January 2019, they have demanded my PCC, Bank Balance Certificate and Current Employer Letter. I have submitted all in February 2019...............till date........i have not got my medical...........so.............."Patience" is the only way we all have..........Enjoy your patience........"Apna Time Aayega"......:D
Kab aayega?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
I don't understand some people receive PR within a 5-6 months of applying through PNP as well and some doesn't receive it even after receiving ITA after 6-8months I can't understand or predict their pattern

Waves88

Jul 20, 2019
Can someone please assist me with information on list of documents required for Saskatchewan PNP, mostly what next to do after accepting provincial nomination in an express entry pool