+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hi to all
I just registered myself for OID sinp. I have red seal from Ontario college of trade. I would like to know I have get it approved from saattc as i am claiming points for trade certification equivalent to journey person saskSaskatch.
Please suggest
Thanks
Ajit

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I got my nomination approval from Saskatchewan province (occupation in demand category). I have also read about what to do next. However I want anyone who has gone through the process of submission of paper application to CIC to give me the complete list of necessary supporting documents needed by CIC.

unleash_it

May 16, 2018
Hello guys

I got my nomination approval from Saskatchewan province (occupation in demand category). I have also read about what to do next. However I want anyone who has gone through the process of submission of paper application to CIC to give me the complete list of necessary supporting documents needed by CIC.
Congratulations !

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello guys

Could you please share your timeline, specially when you submitted complete application for PNP and got approval email??? +97433210527

Ns10

Jan 21, 2019
I have applied on 1 January 2018 got nomination on 26 August 2018. CIC recieved documents on 28 oct 2018. Can someone tell me the tentative date for further process.

Thanks in advance
Hi
I also have same time line.
I applied on 1st January 2018
Nomination letter received September 2018
Submited complete application with PCC 2nd January 2019.

Now what is the next step and please share any whatup group with same time line.

Ns10

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Kavi, I have also submitted my file on 1st Jan 2018 but still I am waiting for nomination........ This time SINP taking too much time for nomination.
Hi can you share your whatup number, so we can make group, I am also same time line
Thanks

virenderpal

Aug 31, 2017
Hi frnds
I submitted my paperbased file (SINP )which has been received on 6 sep 2018 still no medical request how more i have TO WAIT
and my IELTS WILL expure on sep 19 so does cic may ask to submit new ielts or not bcoz i am nominated allready through sinp
Thanks