+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

safegnt

Mar 1, 2018
Send again by email to VO and cic web form
Dear Ashuindian,
Thanks a lot again for your Continues support.
I request you to Explain me in detail what to do next after this SINP nomination. Do I need to create a profile in myCic or do I need to fill some application...if yes then which application is it...Please brother I am totally confused and I want purely your guidance to proceed further.
How to place myself in the Pool and how to obtain ITA...
Please Note that Iam working in KSA I have residence permit of KSA...so hopefully tge procedures for obtaining PCC will differ it seems...
Please Help...
Thanking You.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Dear Friends,
Good News...
I received my Nomination from SINP...

Thanks a Lot Friends for your support and advices.
Congrats, u can join our WHATSAAP group ( copy link in my signature,)

Reactions: Samah Abualkasim

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear Ashuindian,
Thanks a lot again for your Continues support.
I request you to Explain me in detail what to do next after this SINP nomination. Do I need to create a profile in myCic or do I need to fill some application...if yes then which application is it...Please brother I am totally confused and I want purely your guidance to proceed further.
How to place myself in the Pool and how to obtain ITA...
Please Note that Iam working in KSA I have residence permit of KSA...so hopefully tge procedures for obtaining PCC will differ it seems...
Please Help...
Thanking You.
If you are SINP EE applicant then must complete online application.
Otherwise paperbase.
You have already got instructions in your Nomination confirmation package.

Reactions: safegnt
Dec 10, 2018
Hi,Engineering Manager occupation removed from the SINP In-Demand Occupations List on July 2018.I wanted to know that is there any chance that it will return to the list again?

Makindiya04

Dec 8, 2018
ForumsPermanent Residency Obligations

SINP ITA procedure and process time

Unwatch Thread

1. Hello I just got an ITA for the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program. I need some answers and advise as I am about to start filling the forms and getting the necessary docs.
    • How long is the SINP process and the subsequent EE process too?
    • Haven gotten past ITA and 600 points are added to my EE profile, is there a specific draw or pick for people in my category with PNP to getting a PR?
    • In presenting my bank statement etc. Can I use the same statement provided the funds are not altered to apply for PR when seeking Visa in to canada through EE.
    • Does SINP accept gift deeds?
    • Lastly, can I use a gift deed that is below 3months to my date of ITA submission. Plus is the use of a Microfinance bank accepted in any of the process?
    Thank you

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hey Ashu... when you went to SK, did you check-in your luggage all the way to SK or only till Toronto and after customs checked it back in for SK ? Did you lose your international baggage allowance when you did this as baggage limits are lower for domestic flights ?

[FiDO]

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hello there ashuindian and others ,

I have a little query.

SINP EE
Submission : June 2018
In Process : June 2018
Invoice tab disappearance: August 2018

Yesterday my invoice tab has reappeared and no conversion no ADR received. What should I expect ??? I am worried and tensed as I searched forum and nothing happened like my case has witnessed.

Maitreyi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi Ashu , how are you. How is life in Regina.
You people are lucky , those applied since last year the process was bit fast.
It has been 10 months still I am waiting for my MR.
Raised GCms note also once but nothing is working:(

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hey Ashu... when you went to SK, did you check-in your luggage all the way to SK or only till Toronto and after customs checked it back in for SK ? Did you lose your international baggage allowance when you did this as baggage limits are lower for domestic flights ?
Yes. For Bhopal to New Delhi flight, they treated us as domestic passenger and charged me Rs. 30,000 cash.
In Delhi, we had to complete check in again for Toronto, as International passengers.
Then we missed the flight in Toronto. We had to pay $400 more to West Jet for their morning flight.
Actually online ticket booking website Kiwi.com cheated me.
Never book ticket online for International flights. Always go through a reputed agent.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu , how are you. How is life in Regina.
You people are lucky , those applied since last year the process was bit fast.
It has been 10 months still I am waiting for my MR.
Raised GCms note also once but nothing is working:(
It is same thing. After late medical request, you will get PPR in 1 or 2 months.
Best of luck.

Reactions: Maitreyi

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello there ashuindian and others ,

I have a little query.

SINP EE
Submission : June 2018
In Process : June 2018
Invoice tab disappearance: August 2018

Yesterday my invoice tab has reappeared and no conversion no ADR received. What should I expect ??? I am worried and tensed as I searched forum and nothing happened like my case has witnessed.
Wait.
They are working.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Yes. For Bhopal to New Delhi flight, they treated us as domestic passenger and charged me Rs. 30,000 cash.
In Delhi, we had to complete check in again for Toronto, as International passengers.
Then we missed the flight in Toronto. We had to pay $400 more to West Jet for their morning flight.
Actually online ticket booking website Kiwi.com cheated me.
Never book ticket online for International flights. Always go through a reputed agent.
thanks ashu for your reply. i was wanting to know specifically about the toronto-saskatoon leg. but i now remember you mentioning that you missed that flight due to the landing process and the distance to terminal 3, as also your you son being unwell. that was tough for you ! i travel overseas a couple of times every year, and have always booked online, but never experienced something like that !!.

however, i only use the aggregators to find the best flights that match my timings and then buy directly on the airline website from source to destination. your bhopal-new delhi issue may have been because the aggregator (kiwi) would have made two separate bookings: 1. your bhopal-ND leg and 2. your ND-SK leg :(. You wouldn't have had a problem if they had booked you bhopal-SK on the same airline which would have code shared you to the international leg with another airline.

hope you are doing well, and staying warm :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
thanks ashu for your reply. i was wanting to know specifically about the toronto-saskatoon leg. but i now remember you mentioning that you missed that flight due to the landing process and the distance to terminal 3, as also your you son being unwell. that was tough for you ! i travel overseas a couple of times every year, and have always booked online, but never experienced something like that !!.

however, i only use the aggregators to find the best flights that match my timings and then buy directly on the airline website from source to destination. your bhopal-new delhi issue may have been because the aggregator (kiwi) would have made two separate bookings: 1. your bhopal-ND leg and 2. your ND-SK leg :(. You wouldn't have had a problem if they had booked you bhopal-SK on the same airline which would have code shared you to the international leg with another airline.

hope you are doing well, and staying warm :)
Good. Nice suggestion.
It was my first international ticket booking. I used flight search engines instead of Direct Airline website. Thanks.