+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP 2017 Updated Preparation

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
everestNP said:
Do we need to upload the experiences that are irrelevant to the claimed NOC? I am claiming points for NOC 0423 so, should I exclude experience of others- I am not claiming points for those? Or, do we need to show all experiences. Please advise.
only those relevant to your NOC,, they will just calculate if you have enough points with your experience that are in line with your education..

antosha-85

Dec 13, 2016
Hello, everyone!

I'm in EE pool and have additionally created my profile for SINP because of a lack of scores.

I've read this thread but still have many questions.

1) What is the difference between Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand? My NOC fits the one that is required for occupations in demand. Can I apply both? For now, I only applied for Express Entry.

2) For Step 14 Final Page of Applicant Details I can upload some files. Should I upload anything? If yes, then what?

3) Then I go to the next bunch of steps and here I have a step 1 Application - Express Entry. Here I can upload some files. Should I upload anything? If yes, then what?

4) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form Schedule A: Background/Declaration? Do I need to fill it out for my wife as well?

5) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee?

6) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form IMM-5406 Additional Family Information?

7) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form IMM 5562 Supplementary Information: Your Travels?

8) When the program opens what should I do? Try to apply as soon as possible? For how long is it usually open?

9) By mistake, I created 3 steps for Supplement Funds and can't delete those 2 extra steps. How can I do that?

The reason I ask about questions from 4 to 7 because I can delete those steps and it looks like in some circumstances they are not needed.

I hope you will be able to help me and I'm also assured this info would very useful for other people who apply for this program.

Thanks in advance

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
antosha-85 said:
Hello, everyone!

I'm in EE pool and have additionally created my profile for SINP because of a lack of scores.

I've read this thread but still have many questions.

1) What is the difference between Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand? My NOC fits the one that is required for occupations in demand. Can I apply both? For now, I only applied for Express Entry.

2) For Step 14 Final Page of Applicant Details I can upload some files. Should I upload anything? If yes, then what?

3) Then I go to the next bunch of steps and here I have a step 1 Application - Express Entry. Here I can upload some files. Should I upload anything? If yes, then what?

4) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form Schedule A: Background/Declaration? Do I need to fill it out for my wife as well?

5) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee?

6) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form IMM-5406 Additional Family Information?

7) Is it mandatory to fill out, sign and scan this form IMM 5562 Supplementary Information: Your Travels?

8) When the program opens what should I do? Try to apply as soon as possible? For how long is it usually open?

9) By mistake, I created 3 steps for Supplement Funds and can't delete those 2 extra steps. How can I do that?

The reason I ask about questions from 4 to 7 because I can delete those steps and it looks like in some circumstances they are not needed.

I hope you will be able to help me and I'm also assured this info would very useful for other people who apply for this program.

Thanks in advance
1. Sask EE - Takes 10 -12 month from SINP form submission to get PR, WES compulsory, Needs 67/100 points in Assessment Grid, Min Eng. Score CLB 6 require.
OID - Takes 16 to 20 months from SINP form to Get PR, WES not require, 60/100 points needed, Min. Eng. score require CLB 4 (Approx. 4.5 IELTS)
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Must. Each applicant more than 18 (major)
5. Yes, must. Here you Put the same $ amount as Oasis form Step 2 - Application , Settlement Fund window
6. Yes, for both, you and spouse
7. No sign. Print only Family name and name at Step 1 and must check (Right sign) all boxes on page 1 and 2
8. You have to prepare application now and at that time you will have the time to check the whole application once and push the Submit button. Usually it is open for 2-3 hours.
9. Better create new Oasis account and Upload all necessary forms and documents.

antosha-85

Dec 13, 2016
ashuindian said:
9. Better create new Oasis account and Upload all necessary forms and documents.
First of all, thank you for this clarification!

What happens if I don't create a new account? Will I have any problems with my submission?

When should I pay 300 CAD? At the moment of submission?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
antosha-85 said:

What happens if I don't create a new account? Will I have any problems with my submission?

You said you added more than one settlement funds. Can't you delete the 'Settlement Funds' screen? That is what I did with the Family member, I deleted all details because I accidentally created more than one Birth Document for my daughter and there is no way I can delete it again.

I think you can do that for the Settlement Funds as well.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
antosha-85 said:

That case fill similar details in all 3 steps. Don't leave any of them blank.
This is new thing. But this is better to pay through advance payment of credit card and enclose the receipt.

antosha-85

Dec 13, 2016
ashuindian said:
That case fill similar details in all 3 steps. Don't leave any of them blank.
I think I'll follow this advice.

ashuindian said:
This is new thing. But this is better to pay through advance payment of credit card and enclose the receipt.
How can I do that advanced payment? Any links? Or maybe I'll be able to see one when I finish my profile? Or only after when I click submit?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
antosha-85 said:

How can I do that advanced payment? Any links? Or maybe I'll be able to see one when I finish my profile? Or only after when I click submit?
Yes they will create the link for payment with different options

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
antosha-85 said:

Maybe after submission. Nobody knows as the payment has yet to start on 1st April.

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
I have 2 questions regarding Education:
1. They asked to enter post secondary degree, is this mean i need to enter Bachelor and Master only, not class 1 to class 12?
2. On the Institutions- should I suppose to write University name or College name. There is University name in Degree Certificate, and college name in Transcript (issued by University).

Thanks for the answer.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
everestNP said:
I have 2 questions regarding Education:
1. They asked to enter post secondary degree, is this mean i need to enter Bachelor and Master only, not class 1 to class 12?
provide slc onwards which is helpful for your background history as well
2. On the Institutions- should I suppose to write University name or College name. There is University name in Degree Certificate, and college name in Transcript (issued by University).
choose college name

Thanks for the answer.

antosha-85

Dec 13, 2016
Hi, guys!

I have one more question regarding an affidavit.

If I follow exactly that pattern then it means I need to have more than ten affidavits because I can only list one item - "Declaration and I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the (SINGULAR form for document) document." I have more than 10 documents translated - do I need to have more than 10 affidavits???

Do I need to mark my documents "A" and "B"? I don't see any sense here because the difference would be clear as the languages are different.

As I was told and personally heard an affidavit is a document just to confirm that translator is confident in English and translating the document correctly and honestly. If you go on the Internet you can find many examples of affidavits of different templates.

Moreover, "I, __________________________________, of the City/Town of ________________ in
the Province of __________________________, do solemnly declare that:"

What if I don't have any provinces in my country???

And here I go to the main question - Can I slightly adjust the affidavit and make it that way that in one affidavit I can list all my translated documents and it would be more natural (regarding Province I can replace with Region or Area)?

Would be great to hear from people who have already gone through this process.

Thanks, guys!

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
antosha-85 said:
Hi, guys!

I have one more question regarding an affidavit.

If I follow exactly that pattern then it means I need to have more than ten affidavits because I can only list one item - "Declaration and I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the (SINGULAR form for document) document." I have more than 10 documents translated - do I need to have more than 10 affidavits???

Do I need to mark my documents "A" and "B"? I don't see any sense here because the difference would be clear as the languages are different.

As I was told and personally heard an affidavit is a document just to confirm that translator is confident in English and translating the document correctly and honestly. If you go on the Internet you can find many examples of affidavits of different templates.

Moreover, "I, __________________________________, of the City/Town of ________________ in
the Province of __________________________, do solemnly declare that:"

What if I don't have any provinces in my country???

And here I go to the main question - Can I slightly adjust the affidavit and make it that way that in one affidavit I can list all my translated documents and it would be more natural (regarding Province I can replace with Region or Area)?

Would be great to hear from people who have already gone through this process.

Thanks, guys!
if the document you want to translate is only one langauge(for example you want Arabic to English)then
only one affadavit suffice.say you have three languages to translate then you need three.hope this helps