+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Immigration Without Job Offer 2016

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
ysassar said:
Dear bros.
How my documents be licensed ?
There is a page on the Saskatchewan government web site. I am not able to post the link, but the details are below:
w w w . e c o n o m y . g o v . s k . c a / i m m i g r a t i o n / i s -m y - o c c u p a t io n - r e g u l a t e d /

anna.visa

Nov 14, 2015
ysassar said:
Hi guys,
Can you plz tell me how can I find the icons for settlment plan and funds in OASIS as I intend to apply in next January .I tried to find it when I applied in September but I didn't find it and submitted the application without them . I gess they will refuse my application so I try to find a slot in January . Please need your help .
Hi,
I have such this problem and I think the link of "living in Canada " is for EE applicants not for OID applicants. please guide us in this matter.
Thanks,

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am preparing to apply for SINP OID and EE as and when in opens next.

Grateful if someone could guide if I am required to fill and send the federal Forms also along with PNP application? If yes, which are the federal Forms to be sent if I am not planning to use a representative?

Thanks in advance!!

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
anna.visa said:
Hi,
I have such this problem and I think the link of "living in Canada " is for EE applicants not for OID applicants. please guide us in this matter.
Thanks,
The link is for both application EE & OID

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
letstry said:
I am preparing to apply for SINP OID and EE as and when in opens next.

Grateful if someone could guide if I am required to fill and send the federal Forms also along with PNP application? If yes, which are the federal Forms to be sent if I am not planning to use a representative?

Thanks in advance!!
Please visit the following links which are self explanatory:

For SINP EE: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

For SINP OID: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys I'm new here for SINP, pls advise the pros & cons between SINP OID and EE as in processing time, chance to get PR, cap ...

My major is accounting thanks.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
nekosama288 said:
guys I'm new here for SINP, pls advise the pros & cons between SINP OID and EE as in processing time, chance to get PR, cap ...

My major is accounting thanks.
Hi nekosama288,
SINP EE you need 67 points and accepted in the EE pool. If accepted you can apply to SINP EE where minimum points are 60. ECA is required.
secondly, SINP OD is also need 67 points to be accepted in the EE pool.If accepted you can apply to SINP EE where minimum points are 60 and your occupation must be on saskatchewan list of occupation in Demand and i guess ECA is also required.

Dolipops

Sep 7, 2015
Hello house, thanks tetunte for your help with answering my previous question and for starting this thread. I need help with my application. I cant find the icon or location where i can upload documents and the forms on OASIS. Can someone please guide me. Thanks alot in advance.

Nabaraj

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Hi frns.

I am thinking of applying for this steam.I have got all the documents ready, however, I am confused about bank balance.

How much balance is needed?

How long time of balance?

Would be grateful if could get inf.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nabaraj said:
Hi frns.

I am thinking of applying for this steam.I have got all the documents ready, however, I am confused about bank balance.

How much balance is needed?

How long time of balance?

Would be grateful if could get inf.
Please read the complete application guide, which will provide you with all the necessary information

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone guide me if the secondary school leaving certificate would be accepted as Birth Proof for SINP, atleast for the people born before 1980 in India?

A response would be highly appreciated please..

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Can anyone confirm : For SINP: Do i need to show my debts as well ( like credit cards, credit line ) or I could avoid it?

I have heard mixed reaction regarding this but like to find out more. I have the required balance in my account but my debts might lower the net balance. Will look forward for your reply at earliest