Saskatchewan Immigration Without Job Offer 2016

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I am studying Electrical Engineering. I am in final year, ending in early January 2016. I have 2 years experience as a part time junior Engineer in a private firm. I could get the experience letter and reference letter from my company. I worked as a programmer and network engineer at a smaller scale. Would I have to apply as Electrical Engineer(NOC code 2133) which needs licensing or a network technician(NOC Code 2281) or computer programmer(NOC code 2174) which doesn't need a license?
I am planning to apply in 2016 intake.
Regards.

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
which occupations required licencee and which not required, could you please help me in this regard?

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
cgabbas said:
which occupations required licencee and which not required, could you please help me in this regard?
Please check the application guide on their site for details.

Jais74

Jun 3, 2015
Dear all,

As I`m new to this platform and planning to apply in Jan 2016 under SINP

please help me regarding documentation :

1. Do we need WES for SINP?
2. Do we required transcripts? ( As my Bachelor degree and other documents are in Hindi and English languages)
3. My NOC 7241 its regulated trade in CANADA/All provinces, how can I apply for license but I have certificate from New Delhi and it is English. Do I need transcript as well ?
4. What documents I need for Notarized stamps.

But my lawyer saying we need WES for CIC or CIO for permanent residence application. kindly help me. If you provide detailed information's it will be great help.

Many thanx.

Thank you so much in advance and best wishes for next steps of you.

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Grateful if someone could comment is the Police Clearance Certificate is required to be submitted at the time of applying in the category (SINP for jobs in demand without job offer - outside EE).

If yes, we may have to start preparing for this as well for applying in Jan2016.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
letstry said:
Hi all,

Grateful if someone could comment is the Police Clearance Certificate is required to be submitted at the time of applying in the category (SINP for jobs in demand without job offer - outside EE).

If yes, we may have to start preparing for this as well for applying in Jan2016.
Police certificate is not a requirement for SINP nomination stage. You will only need to submit your PC during the time of CIC stage.

ysassar

Dec 11, 2014
arsal385 said:
Police certificate is not a requirement for SINP nomination stage. You will only need to submit your PC during the time of CIC stage.
Are you sure my bro. ?

Ladypee

Jul 10, 2015
Hi please which information is required for additional family information ? Thanks.
And also where do I attach my spouse and Dependents passports and birth certificates? And also am trying to upload my birth certificate to my application bug it tells me that the file is too big. How do I reduce the file? Thanks

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
daserock said:
confirmed. Tnx
Thankyou so much!!

Also, is there any requirment that the experience letter indicates an experience related to our field of study?

I mean, I have done Electrical Engineering but am working with NOC 2171 for the past 11 years (which is not at all linked to Electrical Engineering). Is it required that I mention atleast an year of working experience as an Electrical Engineer??

Your advice is of great help..

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
letstry said:
Thankyou so much!!

Also, is there any requirment that the experience letter indicates an experience related to our field of study?

I mean, I have done Electrical Engineering but am working with NOC 2171 for the past 11 years (which is not at all linked to Electrical Engineering). Is it required that I mention atleast an year of working experience as an Electrical Engineer??

Your advice is of great help..
100% not an issue

You are mixing australia and canada immigration man