08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
sraj07 said:
I applied for SINP - Express Entry today ... Lot of docs ...!!!
Hi Sraj,
Can you throw some light on the list of the regulated professions, is your profession regulated?
Like for eg I'm under NOC 0111, So do I have to get anything before I can work in Saskatchewan
Do we need to obtain the license before we apply for sinp pnp
Thanks

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
Thank you for your inquiry.
Provident funds are not accepted.

Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

Kind regards,
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Aalan said:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Provident funds are not accepted.

Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

Kind regards,
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
I hope its wrks for me.. i have sent the proofs for my savings account balance details of 2 banks.. july 2014 and dec 2014..

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
BhanuGhai said:
Yes.. u hv 2 apply separately... goto Saskatchewan PNP website n its still accepting the applications.. bt intake is only for 1000 applicants ... so apply it sooon!
I tried applying day before yesterday, but it says the application quota has been reached for 2015 ( without job offer stream). Has anybody tried applying yesterday/today?

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP Category Application Quota
Remaining applications
that will be accepted
by the SINP in 2015
International Skilled Workers
International Skilled Workers - With an Employment Offer 5,000 4873
International Skilled Workers - Express Entry 1,000 1,000
International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand 500 0

yes Application Quota filled for Occupation In demand according to their application intake threshold.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Please refer their website and get the application guide for list of skills. BTW , I donot see NOC 0111 in their list. What is that ?

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
BhanuGhai said:
I thnk, you should go fast and apply for it. As its online app, its filling fast..

Had another questions, As my application was returned in the month of March for FSWP14.

Can i scan the same forms, upload it and apply online OR do i have to fill the forms again.

i am not sure if i anything as changed, i could notice one change which in the date at the bottom of each page.

Thanks

Raphealvw

Jan 18, 2015
BhanuGhai said:
Hi All

Did u get any emails from SINP immigration for file number change????
Did you receive any confirmation email after submitting your SINP application? I didn't get any email confirming my submission but I saw my Application number immediately after I clicked submit application.

Thanks,
Raph

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we need to pay any fee to apply for SK nomination..???
for Ontario I think nomination fee is 1500 dollars.

varun2015

Feb 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just submitted SINP application.....Lots of documents!!. No confirmation email but application # displayed on website.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I just saw the SINP. Can I still apply as my NOC falls under 4163 or is the quota full?

Also what are the fees..??

sraj07

May 26, 2015
guys , is there any whatsapp group for SINP ? we have for all other criterias .. if there is one please let me know

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Hi All,

I need help in submitting the application.

After reaching the step 13 - Final Page of Applicant Details. I did not find the submit button Where is the submit button?

In which section, I need to upload the Federal Forms?

Thanks in advance.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
I think it is section 8 or some after that

once all docs are done , there is a blue button at bottom "check all application forms and submit " - something like that

High

Jun 12, 2015
Thanks everyone for sharing your experience with your application? I'm a bit confused with the IELTS requirement. Before my brother was allowed to continue making his profile, he answered several questions to determine his eligibility. He got 6.5 overall IELTS score, R-6.5, L-6.5, S-6.5 and W-5.5, which is enough to apply for SINP Skilled Category. He has Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering, got a WES Assessment equivalent to Canada as 3-year diploma. His experience under NOC 2281 as a Network Engineer/Network Administrator, which is not regulated in SK is 10 years. He is 35 years and has 30k Cad as proof of funds for a family of 5. After completing his Express Entry profile, the results was he is Ineligible! With that qualification and experience, we don't know what went wrong. He is applying to live and work in Saskatchewan and he's got a sister who is a Permanent Resident, giving him an additional 20 points. For SINP he got about 82 points total. He did not get any reason at all about why he is ineligible and what does he need to work on. If it was the language ability, he should not passed the first step in the first place by finding out if he is okay to create an EE profile, if he wasn't. We are so disappointed. We think Express Entry for SINP is just adding another tedious process to the application. If it were direct to the province, he should have made it.