+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

Parhim1

Mar 23, 2015
mf4361 said:
You will get nomination separately, then you go to edit EE profile and say you now have province nomination and it will give you the 600 points.
Dear mf4361,
Thank you very much for your response. That means, do I have to apply separately for PNP in any province to get nomination? I have completed EE submission in April 2015 mentioning the intended provinces for migration. Will I get PNP nomination from the province/s by going through my EE profile?

Hope you would clarify me further. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Parhim

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
mf4361 said:
Thanks!

Full time is defined as 30 hours/week. It must be full time or part-time equivalent to full-time
are u sure? it is not mentioned in their application guide. can you provide link please where it is stated.

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
When did SINP start accepting applications for Express Entry, I was out of track , just wanted to know if i apply now, do i still stand a chance .

Since they accept only 1000 applications, what is the current status,should i apply?

Regards

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
choco09 said:
When did SINP start accepting applications for Express Entry, I was out of track , just wanted to know if i apply now, do i still stand a chance .

Since they accept only 1000 applications, what is the current status,should i apply?

Regards
I thnk, you should go fast and apply for it. As its online app, its filling fast..

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Parhim1 said:
Dear mf4361,
Thank you very much for your response. That means, do I have to apply separately for PNP in any province to get nomination? I have completed EE submission in April 2015 mentioning the intended provinces for migration. Will I get PNP nomination from the province/s by going through my EE profile?

Regards, Parhim
Each province has their own way of application, e.g. Ontario sees the EE pool, sends invitations to everyone 400+ points, and wait for paper application packages.
SINP (among other provinces) wait for separate PNP applications and processes (which also involves confirming you being in the pool)
MPNP even has their own draws to nominate people.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Guys ,
can we apply to more than one province ? Ex I already applied for SINP EE(just two days back) , can I apply for NSPNP also now ?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi BhanuGhai ,

Yes I got email some 1 hr back . BTW , Can you answer my multiple PNP question ? Any idea?

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
sraj07 said:
Hi Guys ,
can we apply to more than one province ? Ex I already applied for SINP EE(just two days back) , can I apply for NSPNP also now ?
Hi..

I think NBPNP has some limitation that one who hasnt applied already in any PNP can only apply for it...

I am not sure abt NSPNP... Let me chk once for criteria on the same n then i can get bck to u..

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Sure Bhanu ,

We both are also eligible for Nova Scotia . NSNP . So I wanted to check whether we can apply for fr that also

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Parhim1 said:
Dear sraj07,

Thank you for sharing about your SINP application. I am bit confused that to obtain PNP nomination, does the state nominate us from the EE pool or we have to apply separately to get PNP nomination. I am under the impression that the PNP nomination will be done without having to apply separately? Hope to hear from you.

Regards, Parhim
Hi.. u will have to apply for SINP then only you will get separate email confimation/nomination from PNP. Further u cn update ur EE profile with PNP confirmation n u wil get 600 points.. frthr .. in the draw.. u may get invitation to Apply(ITA) on EE profile n u need to file ur application in CIC.

Parhim1

Mar 23, 2015
mf4361 said:
Each province has their own way of application, e.g. Ontario sees the EE pool, sends invitations to everyone 400+ points, and wait for paper application packages.
SINP (among other provinces) wait for separate PNP applications and processes (which also involves confirming you being in the pool)
MPNP even has their own draws to nominate people.
Thank you very much for your response. It is useful.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Parhim1 said:
Dear mf4361,

Regards, Parhim
Yes.. u hv 2 apply separately... goto Saskatchewan PNP website n its still accepting the applications.. bt intake is only for 1000 applicants ... so apply it sooon!

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
sraj07 said:
Sure Bhanu ,

We both are also eligible for Nova Scotia . NSNP . So I wanted to check whether we can apply for fr that also
Hi... NSNP has also begun?? When n hw mch is the intake???

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
sraj07 said:
I applied for SINP - Express Entry today ... Lot of docs ...!!!
Hi Sraj,
Can you throw some light on the list of the regulated professions, is your profession regulated?
Do we need to obtain the license before we apply for sinp pnp
Thanks