+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

Hman1

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone trade with me their 28 may spot for my 29th may spot. I don't know if I have enough time to apply for urgent passport for my 2nd June flight. Don't wanna ruin my vac

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Can anyone trade with me their 28 may spot for my 29th may spot. I don't know if I have enough time to apply for urgent passport for my 2nd June flight. Don't wanna ruin my vac
honestly i would but, that would never fly with CIC

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013

Does this mean you got invited for May 29 Oat? Nice

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hi Guys,

Do you have any idea that my friends took the test Last Feb 27 and 28 in Regina, got DM on March 5 & 6 seems that they have not receive their Oath invite? Any thoughts please. I was looking on the thread that some of our friends here took the Test March 1 and was invited already. Do you think they will get their invites too? today or until next week? Regina applicants are also waiting ...
Most of feb test people received their oath invites. Chances are your friends dont wana tell You that they have got the oath invite. If you think they are telling you the truth . Ask them to contact IRCC . No one can tell you here if they gonna get oath invite . Just telling you truth.

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Sorry to contradict you but I don't go with your words. With all honesty I live with this family and they too are keeping in contact with IRCC. I was just asking it seems that they have not receive any. oath yet some here are oath ready. Any ways, thanks for your reply.
So what did IRCC tell them? If you don't mind asking me