+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like we have very similar timeline, we Both got Test invite same day Mar 23, Did my test April 17 and Decision Made April 20th, Hopefully we get Oat invite today or tomorrow. Fingers Crossed!
Same here .. Decision Made April 20th

lilcysel

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Sep-2013
Nomination.....
01-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP results received 20-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request 22-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2013
Interview........
In Process Apr 30, 2014( It changed on May 3)
Passport Req..
19-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-June-2014
LANDED..........
August 18, 2014
wheres ur timeline on spreadsheet
Did test on April 18th in Saskatoon but I think my office is in Regina and Decision made on May 2. If I don’t get it this week then yes it will be a long time till next batch get invitation.

lilcysel

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Sep-2013
Nomination.....
01-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP results received 20-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request 22-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2013
Interview........
In Process Apr 30, 2014( It changed on May 3)
Passport Req..
19-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-June-2014
LANDED..........
August 18, 2014
Looks like we have very similar timeline, we Both got Test invite same day Mar 23, Did my test April 17 and Decision Made April 20th, Hopefully we get Oat invite today or tomorrow. Fingers Crossed!
Yeah fingers crossed!!

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
my test was on 28th feb in Regina. No oath invite yet. When will be the next oath in Regina. I saw someone say in July. Will June be a no oath month for Regina ?

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
okay do not ask me how and who but got in touch with someone who is in a high position in s'toon office. lets call him/her Suarez. I called and politely asked if you has time to answer a question for me. Suarez said umm no, you should call the CIC number. I went on saying I know you wouldn't be able to answer case specific but my questions is more of general oath ceremony one with regards to when and where. I asked if there was going to be a oath ceremony in June in Regina. Suarez said hold on. After a minute Suarez came back and said we have one in the end of May. The invites are not all sent out. I said i was planning on vacation from May end to June end - which is why I want clarity. Suarez said there will be no Oath in June in Regina. Suarez then said you should wait a few days for the May invite before deciding. I asked so until Monday? Suarez said I would wait until Wednesday. I asked if there was a possibility if I would be invited to attend Oath in S'toon even though i reside in Regina. He said you will be invited to the location you reside in.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChippyBoy

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
okay do not ask me how but got in touch with someone who is in a high position in s'toon office. lets call him/her Suarez. I called and politely asked if you has time to answer a question for me. Suarez said umm no, you should call the CIC number. I went on saying I know you wouldn't be able to answer case specific but my questions is more of general oath ceremony one with regards to when and where. I asked if there was going to be a oath ceremony in June in Regina. Suarez said hold on. After a minute Suarez came back and said we have one in the end of May. The invites are not all sent out. I said i was planning on vacation from May end to June end - which is why I want clarity. Suarez said there will be no Oath in June in Regina. Suarez then said you should wait a few days for the May invite before deciding. I asked so until Monday? Suarez said I would wait until Wednesday. I asked if there was a possibility if I would be invited to attend Oath in S'toon even though i reside in Regina. He said you will be invited to the location you reside in.

Sounds good. gives me hope for May.

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
my test was on 28th feb in Regina. No oath invite yet. When will be the next oath in Regina. I saw someone say in July. Will June be a no oath month for Regina ?
Yes, the next oath ceremony after this month will be done in July. I was told this via email buy an IRCC rep in saskatoon.