+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
That goes for many of us on here, but please can we keep our SK posts to providing facts/updates. And so that I'm not guilty of such transgression myself, I can report here that I received my ATIP report today, after a 26 days wait.
I agree with you. The thread is to share experiences not feeling!
Anything interesting in the ATIP report??

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so are we expecting an email for oath invite or from the post? Some people on other threads said they received post mail.
I remember agent specifically saying it will be an email.

My interviewer said 2-4 months to oath invite but my friends who got interviewed same day said 4-6 weeks. Are they just giving standard time line or is this more specific? we all from saskatoon.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
I am from Saskatoon
I applied 5 Feb
AOR 13 Mar
No IP yet

I had a dream that Saskatoon is very quickest offCe

But dream not getting true

Today I called call centre they confirmed my file still in Nova Scotia Sydney

Very upset

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012

My interviewer said 2-4 months to oath invite but my friends who got interviewed same day said 4-6 weeks. Are they just giving standard time line or is this more specific? we all from saskatoon.
No idea. May be for saskatoon applicant is quicker since they have and oath ceremony every month. i was told 2-4 months. Im in Regina.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017

I was told 1-3 months and got invite in about approximately 3 weeks. Agent said if test invite was by email then the oath invite will be by email too.

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was told 1-3 months and got invite in about approximately 3 weeks. Agent said if test invite was by email then the oath invite will be by email too.

I have high hopes for this week, thats the dead line for may 23 ceremony.

Glad to see that they are just giving a rough timeline.

Reactions: zeste and Psalm91

bjsk

Jan 9, 2018
my application was received on Jan 12, got AOR on March 1 and IP on April 20. when to expect test invite?