+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same sex conjugal sponsorship

Mysterydee

Dec 14, 2019
Since the instructions say NOT to do upfront medical, you'll just have to provide the results and hope they'll match it to the file. If they don't, well, guess you'd have to do it again.
Actually, when I called IRCC last month, they advised that I do an upfront medicals. After doing the medicals, I called again to ask how to upload, and the agent (a different agent from the first one) said that there was a note on my file stating 'advised to do upfront medicals'. After uploading the medical document, they emailed me saying "We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.". So I think I am pretty good on that end.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Actually, when I called IRCC last month, they advised that I do an upfront medicals. After doing the medicals, I called again to ask how to upload, and the agent (a different agent from the first one) said that there was a note on my file stating 'advised to do upfront medicals'. After uploading the medical document, they emailed me saying "We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.". So I think I am pretty good on that end.
Ok, good. But why not mention that - instead you wrote 'But I don't see it on Pr tracker or Gckey' without reference to that dicussion. They told you it would not be in the online account.

Mysterydee

Dec 14, 2019
Ok, good. But why not mention that - instead you wrote 'But I don't see it on Pr tracker or Gckey' without reference to that dicussion. They told you it would not be in the online account.
Yeah but it's still scary to see medicals 'not started' on the PR tracker. So I am still a little worried. I hope we all get it soon. My birthday is about to be a lonely one.

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Congrats. We have gone ahead to do an upfront medicals. I uploaded it through a webform and they said they have received it and it is on our file. But I don't see it on Pr tracker or Gckey. I hope we get something positive. Is there a WhatsApp group chat for Conjugal?
No

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there anyone considering to apply for TRV since the new announcement?
Yes, there are a few threads on this specific topic if you want to join discussions there.

Mysterydee

Dec 14, 2019
Yes, I tried to follow but most of them are spouses or common law. And even when filling out the application, there is no option for conjugal.

Wildbeauty

Jun 15, 2023
Hello everyone, does anybody know how many weeks/months need to complete background verification and eligibility, our application is in Vienna VO. Thanks a lot!

Mysterydee

Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone, does anybody know how many weeks/months need to complete background verification and eligibility, our application is in Vienna VO. Thanks a lot!
My background check has been in progress since the end of March. Eligibility is still not started. Visa office is probably Accra.

Wildbeauty

Jun 15, 2023
Hello everybody, today I receive two mail from IRCC while I’m waiting for my BGc and eligibility. They said that my application is successfully linked. What’s that mean? Thanks

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello everybody, today I receive two mail from IRCC while I’m waiting for my BGc and eligibility. They said that my application is successfully linked. What’s that mean? Thanks
Have you linked your application to the PR tracker or GC key?if so, they are just informing that you have successfully linked your application there..You can receive messages from ircc thru that..Nothing to do with your application at all..

Wildbeauty

Jun 15, 2023
Have you linked your application to the PR tracker or GC key?if so, they are just informing that you have successfully linked your application there..You can receive messages from ircc thru that..Nothing to do with your application at all..
No I have not, second mail was IRCC received your application for permanent residence on 2023 03-25

Wildbeauty

Jun 15, 2023
After passed medical exam on 29 June, today I recieved messagge that I have new messagge about my application but I can’t find it and update on my application on 13 July. What can it be?