+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same sex conjugal sponsorship

Wildbeauty

Jun 15, 2023
Hello everybody, it’s been 2 months after I passed my medical and upload some more photos on the application still nothing from VO, anybody knows (from other expierences) how long we have to wait?
Thanks!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everybody, it’s been 2 months after I passed my medical and upload some more photos on the application still nothing from VO, anybody knows (from other expierences) how long we have to wait?
Thanks!
After medical and biometrics, the wait is the longest with no communications from IRCC at all, and this can be two months to ten months. As an example, don't hold me to those - just saying that even if it seems nothing is happening, that can be normal.

Reactions: Wildbeauty

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
My eligibility started after one month passing the medical.
Thanks!
[/QUOTe

Nerd13

Mar 27, 2020
hello, my conjugal partner had his medicals on Monday and he told by the hospital told that its needed for syphilis and as the initial screening was reactive, as such today they did 2 tests (RPR and TPHA)

Should we be concerned about it, i know it is too much information I am sharing but it is what it is and i need some guidance from y'all.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hello, my conjugal partner had his medicals on Monday and he told by the hospital told that its needed for syphilis and as the initial screening was reactive, as such today they did 2 tests (RPR and TPHA)

Should we be concerned about it, i know it is too much information I am sharing but it is what it is and i need some guidance from y'all.
Well if he has it, it's not good. But as far as immigration file goes, it'll just need to be treated.

Nerd13

Mar 27, 2020
Well if he has it, it's not good. But as far as immigration file goes, it'll just need to be treated.
he does not have any sympton, it seems several years back he had some UTI so may be some dormant antibodies might be there i guess .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
he does not have any sympton, it seems several years back he had some UTI so may be some dormant antibodies might be there i guess .
That's what the doctors will determine. If it's been treated and can no longer be contagious, it shouldn't be an issue. But obviously may require extra tests (and some time).

Nerd13

Mar 27, 2020
That's what the doctors will determine. If it's been treated and can no longer be contagious, it shouldn't be an issue. But obviously may require extra tests (and some time).
yes as I saw the treatment protocol it's like 3 weeks of penicillin and a remedical test

Nerd13

Mar 27, 2020
thank you so much for your guidance really appreciate it