20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
http://www.4icu.org/ca/

List of University according to their rankings.

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif995 said:
I think your marks are good enough, and seeing that most of the members on this forum are not interested in Ryerson due to it's high fees, I think you'll surely get an offer! All the Best. :)
btw, which other Universities have you applied to?
Hey I don't think the fees is very high compared to other universities. Not very sure. The fees is 19500$ per year for the M.Eng program that i've applied to, but on the website it's mentioned that the entire program can be completed in a year. So when you calculate by that basis it's lower than most universities..So can you recheck on that?

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
vish92 said:
Hey I don't think the fees is very high compared to other universities. Not very sure. The fees is 19500$ per year for the M.Eng program that i've applied to, but on the website it's mentioned that the entire program can be completed in a year. So when you calculate by that basis it's lower than most universities..So can you recheck on that?
Re checked!

Quote from University Website:
Fees Schedule for International MEng. Students* (All figures are in Canadian currency)
$2,500 (approx.) per course (a total of 11 courses are required to graduate)
Total tuition fees for the program: approx. $30,000
If you want to see for yourself, here's the link >> www.compnet.ryerson.ca/fees.html

braveheart89

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
still to apply
Kashif995 said:
Re checked!

Quote from University Website:If you want to see for yourself, here's the link >> www.compnet.ryerson.ca/fees.html
kashif bro can we talk on phone. i need to ask something that ryerson send me mail saying ur documents are incomplete n check ur student centre but i am not finding over there.. plz help me

braveheart89

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
still to apply
braveheart89 said:
kashif bro can we talk on phone. i need to ask something that ryerson send me mail saying ur documents are incomplete n check ur student centre but i am not finding over there.. plz help me
kashif bro today i recieved a mail from ryerson uni regarding incomplete documents
1. letter of proficiency. as they told me i do not require ielts as my previous medium of instruction was english.
2. Grad Adms Application form: I have uploaded the application submission summary form.
3. transcripts: i have uploaded original scanned copies of transcripts.
4. letter of recommendation: i have uploaded original professors singed letters.

plz help me in this regard. i am totally confused.

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
braveheart89 said:
Bro. I am from India, and as you are from Pakistan, won't it be economical for us to talk here instead? ;)

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
braveheart89 said:
kashif bro today i recieved a mail from ryerson uni regarding incomplete documents
1. letter of proficiency. as they told me i do not require ielts as my previous medium of instruction was english.
2. Grad Adms Application form: I have uploaded the application submission summary form.
3. transcripts: i have uploaded original scanned copies of transcripts.
4. letter of recommendation: i have uploaded original professors singed letters.

plz help me in this regard. i am totally confused.
Check your RAMSS to see what documents need to be send. Have you uploaded the documents in the same way they were asked for?

braveheart89

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
still to apply
Kashif995 said:
Check your RAMSS to see what documents need to be send. Have you uploaded the documents in the same way they were asked for?
As I told u above they are asking for four thing which i mentioned above n I answered in the bracket.
plz help me in this regard bcz i have emailed or you can say uploaded all these scanned documents. now what should i do??

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
braveheart89 said:
As I told u above they are asking for four thing which i mentioned above n I answered in the bracket.
plz help me in this regard bcz i have emailed or you can say uploaded all these scanned documents. now what should i do??
Have you ensured that the uploaded document is saved in the following format and listed in the SUBJECT LINE as:
Lastname_Firstname_Ryerson ID.zip (ex. Doe_John_500######.zip)

They take 10-15 Business days to update the RAMSS checklist. When did you submit?

abhinay123

Jan 20, 2013
HEY I HAV ALSO APPLIED FOR RYRSON MS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ,,I HAV APPLIED IN DECEMBER FOR FALL 2013 ....BUT STILL RAMSS IS SHOWING THAT YOU HAV NO OFFER RIGHT NOW!!!!

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
abhinay123 said:
HEY I HAV ALSO APPLIED FOR RYRSON MS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ,,I HAV APPLIED IN DECEMBER FOR FALL 2013 ....BUT STILL RAMSS IS SHOWING THAT YOU HAV NO OFFER RIGHT NOW!!!!
Have you got anything in your checklist which is on the right hand side?

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
abhinay123 said:
no it shows on checklist " no to do's".......wat abt u?
Mine doesn't have any item under the checklist either!
Excerpt from the mail from the University:

"If there are no items listed under the Checklist section (located on right hand side of the page), there are NO TO DO's and we have received all your documents. Checklist items are not updated until we have received and processed your application."

I don't know why you are worried about document submission. All your required documents have already been recieved by the university mate.

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Can anyone tell me, where to find Application Deadlines for ryerson universities?

I am trying to find out but I am unable to find it on their website.

Thanks