Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
gaffor said:
from Lakehead, Carleton n University of guelph.. u have any admits??

for fall intake i've applied to ryerson only...for jan2014 intake, i've applied to waterloo also....

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
Najam94 said:
hey there... I am najam.. and i got into Ryerson uni for fall 2012 session.. but due to some uncertain delays in my visa processing i had to get it deferred for fall 2013 session.. its for Civel Eng..!!! See you there mate.. :) :)

hello....im waiting for the offer letter from ryerson for fall intake.(ECE, M.Eng)......im really worried since i've only very less time for the visa and medical processes....i just want to know if in case im not able to process my visa on time, is it easy to defer my admission to Jan2014 term??? could you please tell me the procedure for that?

gaffor

May 7, 2013
gibinv said:
for fall intake i've applied to ryerson only...for jan2014 intake, i've applied to waterloo also....

Ohhh even im waiting for there reply. dont know when they will give decisions i will wait for one more week or else will go ahead with other university.. u make sure u have all documents ready for visa.. so that u can apply as soon as u get admit..

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
god.............im really fed up for waiting response from ryerson...... :(...things are getting too much complicated now.....if im admitted for fall intake, i'll have to resign from my job...and it require 2 months notice period....so i should resign in this week itself. :eek:.....and also there are lot of things to do...like education loan, visa, medical...........everything depends on the response from ryerson..............god.....pls help me.... :'(

mtony

Feb 22, 2014
hi
i am also planing to study in Canada for meng aerospace engineering my qualifications are
BE mechanical 8.5 cgpa
+2 73%
10th 85%
master diploma in product design and analysis (CADD CENTER )
I have published 2 international journals
please replay me what are the university that i can apply for
Thank you

rupak23

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
gibinv said:
god.............im really fed up for waiting response from ryerson...... :(...things are getting too much complicated now.....if im admitted for fall intake, i'll have to resign from my job...and it require 2 months notice period....so i should resign in this week itself. :eek:.....and also there are lot of things to do...like education loan, visa, medical...........everything depends on the response from ryerson..............god.....pls help me.... :'(
did u get admission in later?

nikhilsood009

Sep 19, 2013
gibinv said:

reading this makes me feel worried that ppl who applied to ryerson this tym for 2014 intake have to wait long till june to get any offer letters or info.

kindly throw some light on this issue if somebody got any knowledge about it.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Guys,

I got offer from Ryerson on March for my masters in CN. I applied on Nov,2013. My Friend submitted his application on March still waiting for the decisions. You would be getting it before June, i expect.

Thanks, DN

manik92

May 20, 2014
Kashif995 said:
Hello,
Seeing that no one on this forum is talking about Ryerson University made me wonder whether I am the only one who has applied there.
So, If you have applied to Ryerson for Fall '13, please come forward and post on this thread. Guys who are already studying there please post your experience.
Hello
10- 81%
12- 77%

IELTS - 7

Admitted to University of Manitoba Fall2014. M.Sc in Computer Science.

I am currently in final semester of Btech from ggsipu new delhi. When should i apply for the VISA? Do i need to wait for my 8 semester result (which usually comes in august) and i think will be too late, As my acceptance letter states the condition that :
provisional admission has been done and final BTech degree needs to be submitted.

So will this be any problem in my visa application if i submit my visa application right now, with transcripts of 7 semester.

Looking forward to a quick reply.

Thanks.