+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Russian Education assessment.

zeming10

Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am a Chinese student who gets the bachelor degree in Russia (St. Petersburg States university aerospace instrumentation).

I am doing my Comparative Education Service (CES)

I just wondering how can I get my "official academic records (transcripts/statements of marks) sent directly to CES in a sealed envelope"

zeming10

Jul 10, 2017
You need to do through one of authorized organization. All other details about sending documents, processing time and fees are mentioned on their website.
Check the following link for authorised organisations.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29
Thank you, actually, I selected University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.

I should contact my University, and let them send "official academic records (transcripts/statements of marks) sent directly to CES in a sealed envelope" to University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.

But my Russian university do not wants do it for me.(probably they are lazy)

BenLinus6

Feb 20, 2017
Thank you, actually, I selected University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.

I should contact my University, and let them send "official academic records (transcripts/statements of marks) sent directly to CES in a sealed envelope" to University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.

But my Russian university do not wants do it for me.(probably they are lazy)
I did it with my Russian education, and also for University of Toronto. But, being physically in Russia, I just went to the international office at my university, asked them to sign the forms/copies and to stamp the envelope, and then just sent the envelope by myself (but it was university's address on the envelope). I don't know how to make them do it remotely...

zeming10

Jul 10, 2017
I did it with my Russian education, and also for University of Toronto. But, being physically in Russia, I just went to the international office at my university, asked them to sign the forms/copies and to stamp the envelope, and then just sent the envelope by myself (but it was university's address on the envelope). I don't know how to make them do it remotely...
Thank you so much for your information!

So what content in the envelop except transcript

BenLinus6

Feb 20, 2017
Thank you so much for your information!

So what content in the envelop except transcript
I included "Request academic records" forms from UoT site for each diploma, then copies of my diplomas' supplements (they were in English already, I received European supplements before that), and also a certificate which stated that I studied in a PhD program. I asked the international department to write "true copy" and to sign and stamp the copies, to sign the forms, then sealed the envelope right there and asked to sign and stamp the envelope itself...

Last edited:

zeming10

Jul 10, 2017
I included "Request academic records" forms from UoT site for each diploma, then copies of my diplomas' supplements (they were in English already, I received European supplements before that), and also a certificate which stated that I studied in a PhD program. I asked the international department to write "true copy" and to sign and stamp the copies, to sign the forms, then sealed the envelope right there and asked to sign and stamp the envelope itself...
Thank you :) sounds complicated to me.