+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ versus Physical Presence Questionnaires, including CIT 0205

molin

May 2, 2013
Where do you get the statement of social assistance and statement of disability assistance?

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
From another thread. Another PPQ-QAE victim:

Hi, I sent in my application in Oct 15th 2017, I have been randomly selected for the quality assurance exercise. The letter came when I had a series of things happening in my life including a traumatic experience so for some reason I did not realize I was required to do the finger printing within 30 days I thought all documentation was within 60 days...I miss-read the information. I realized it 5 days after it had passed 30 days and did the finger print same day and sent IRCC a mail with express delivery explaining my situation. I also have another issue as during that period my husband helped me do the photocopy of all the docs but when I was ready to work on them, I realized 2 pages where not in the doc which had the instruction for finger print. The 3 items listed to be done seemed complete ( 1. Bring certain documentation to RCMP 2. Get fingerprints taken electronically. ensure your file ref no is included on the fingerprint form -Then this was the last line on page 1 then no page 2 and 3 then page 4 started the third item 3. what happens next: etc )but am not sure if it was there mistake of omitting 2 pages as husband said he brought back all he went with to photocopy and he opened the staple pins so in essence I have Pg 1,4 and 5. Can any one help me with the content of pages 2 and 3 if it was actually misplaced during photocopy. I have already done the finger print though and I went with the copies I had and the RCMP officer asked me for a coloured copy with the address to send it but I did not have that but the page 4 however had my local IRCC address which was where she sent it to.
As I observed in the other topic, my sympathies for the difficulties you are dealing with.

As you might learn from the many posts above, many forum participants are now reporting this process.

In terms of what you have versus what might be missing, unfortunately not everyone receives the same requests and it is important to respond to the specific requests YOU received.

As best I can discern from what others have provided (most of it referenced above), it is likely you received a two page cover letter, of sorts, titled "QUALTITY ASSURANCE EXERCISE AND REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE" No page number on the first page, then "- 2 -" displayed at the top of the second page, which is short.

Then others report receiving something that is titled "Appendix -- Required Documents" which likewise is a two page document, only the second showing a page number "- 2 -" at the top.

Then, again as others have reported, and per the only copy I have seen, there is the request titled "REQUEST FOR FINGERPRINTS FOR [your name]"

I did not notice before, but in the only copy I have seen it does appear to jump from the first page to page 4. So you might not be missing any pages at all.

So you are probably OK.

I hope others who have received the PPQ-QAE will confirm or report otherwise.

MY GUESS . . . no need to worry about being a bit late on getting the fingerprint request done. Just be sure to be as responsive to all the requests as you can be, and respond as timely as possible. If you have not received some of the documents requested, send in a response on time acknowledging what you are not including and why.

Most of the other reports indicate that those who get this also received a request for a citizen reference, some received a consent form for IRCC to access U.S. travel history, and of course the CIT 0205 form itself.

Just do the best you can. And good luck.

Edit to add: it appears that the Finger Print request is a generic request, same as that used in contexts other than the PPQ-QAE context, which might explain the jump from the first page to page 4. Not sure. But my impression is that you are not missing pages. And again, hopefully others who are subject to this PPQ-QAE will confirm or report otherwise.

Reactions: sophon and Elsyulo

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Dear Members,

I really need your help, please reply.

I just completed my residency requirement but have a issue with my address history. During my residency period I lost my job and was homeless for three months because of some serious financial problems and crashed at my friends house during that time to spent a night, later I found a job and moved on to a new address. Now I am not sure what to write in address history in citizenship application. Should I use my last permanent address or should I write the truth that I was without any physical address or homeless for three months? I am really confused and hope to have an answer in this forum.

I'd really appreciate it.

Please reply.

Thanks

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Dear Members,

I really need your help, please reply.

I just completed my residency requirement but have a issue with my address history. During my residency period I lost my job and was homeless for three months because of some serious financial problems and crashed at my friends house during that time to spent a night, later I found a job and moved on to a new address. Now I am not sure what to write in address history in citizenship application. Should I use my last permanent address or should I write the truth that I was without any physical address or homeless for three months? I am really confused and hope to have an answer in this forum.

I'd really appreciate it.

Please reply.

Thanks
I would just write your friend’s address for the time you were without your own place. Nothing wrong with living with a friend.

Elsyulo

Jan 29, 2018
From another thread. Another PPQ-QAE victim:

As I observed in the other topic, my sympathies for the difficulties you are dealing with.

As you might learn from the many posts above, many forum participants are now reporting this process.

In terms of what you have versus what might be missing, unfortunately not everyone receives the same requests and it is important to respond to the specific requests YOU received.

As best I can discern from what others have provided (most of it referenced above), it is likely you received a two page cover letter, of sorts, titled "QUALTITY ASSURANCE EXERCISE AND REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE" No page number on the first page, then "- 2 -" displayed at the top of the second page, which is short.

Then others report receiving something that is titled "Appendix -- Required Documents" which likewise is a two page document, only the second showing a page number "- 2 -" at the top.

Then, again as others have reported, and per the only copy I have seen, there is the request titled "REQUEST FOR FINGERPRINTS FOR [your name]"

I did not notice before, but in the only copy I have seen it does appear to jump from the first page to page 4. So you might not be missing any pages at all.

So you are probably OK.

I hope others who have received the PPQ-QAE will confirm or report otherwise.

MY GUESS . . . no need to worry about being a bit late on getting the fingerprint request done. Just be sure to be as responsive to all the requests as you can be, and respond as timely as possible. If you have not received some of the documents requested, send in a response on time acknowledging what you are not including and why.

Most of the other reports indicate that those who get this also received a request for a citizen reference, some received a consent form for IRCC to access U.S. travel history, and of course the CIT 0205 form itself.

Just do the best you can. And good luck.

Edit to add: it appears that the Finger Print request is a generic request, same as that used in contexts other than the PPQ-QAE context, which might explain the jump from the first page to page 4. Not sure. But my impression is that you are not missing pages. And again, hopefully others who are subject to this PPQ-QAE will confirm or report otherwise.
Thanks a lot I really appreciate your reply it helps me feel a lot better. Yes I received the citizen reference, the convent form to access US travel history and physical presence questionnaire. I have an issue with locating my confirmation of employment letter but I was sent an electronic copy is it ok to use it? but my issue is that it was not signed by my employer but I can sign my own part of the document.

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thanks a lot I really appreciate your reply it helps me feel a lot better. Yes I received the citizen reference, the convent form to access US travel history and physical presence questionnaire. I have an issue with locating my confirmation of employment letter but I was sent an electronic copy is it ok to use it? but my issue is that it was not signed by my employer but I can sign my own part of the document.
What kind of employment letter is that which is not signed by them? Are you sure its not the initial offer letter or something? Just ask the company for it, they have to issue you a letter of employment and they always do it quick.

Reactions: Elsyulo

Elsyulo

Jan 29, 2018
What kind of employment letter is that which is not signed by them? Are you sure its not the initial offer letter or something? Just ask the company for it, they have to issue you a letter of employment and they always do it quick.
Oh yeah I have checked it' called offer letter.

Elsyulo

Jan 29, 2018
Oh yeah I have checked it' called offer letter.
I have requested for the letter and am expecting their feedback within 24 to 48hrs. Thanks again. Please I have a question. We have a house but the document is in my husband's name do I need to include the property titles document in this case. Also the 1st rented row house we lived in was rented in his name as well. How do I go about this please.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
I have requested for the letter and am expecting their feedback within 24 to 48hrs. Thanks again. Please I have a question. We have a house but the document is in my husband's name do I need to include the property titles document in this case. Also the 1st rented row house we lived in was rented in his name as well. How do I go about this please.
My non-expert suggestion: Include documents showing ownership, for the house, and showing rental for the rental address, and include a statement/letter from spouse briefly stating details as to interest in the dwelling/address, relationship to you, affirming your occupation of that residence including dates (from-to). If for some reason the spouse cannot or does not provide this, provide your own statement of these details and an explanation why your spouse is not providing this information.

As for the CIT 0205 form itself, my understanding is that it is NOT available online (I cannot find a copy online). Anyone who has received this could provide a copy (best to redact any personal information). While I have access to a copy, it is not one I can share.

Reactions: sophon

Elsyulo

Jan 29, 2018
My non-expert suggestion: Include documents showing ownership, for the house, and showing rental for the rental address, and include a statement/letter from spouse briefly stating details as to interest in the dwelling/address, relationship to you, affirming your occupation of that residence including dates (from-to). If for some reason the spouse cannot or does not provide this, provide your own statement of these details and an explanation why your spouse is not providing this information.

As for the CIT 0205 form itself, my understanding is that it is NOT available online (I cannot find a copy online). Anyone who has received this could provide a copy (best to redact any personal information). While I have access to a copy, it is not one I can share.
Ok. Thanks.

Elsyulo

Jan 29, 2018

Please my next question is...Is anyone in multi-level-marketing business here and so is self employed but more like a partnership with a bigger company and a work from home kind of business? I am and don't have any of the documents they mentioned for business owners. Any ideas on how to go about this question.

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
My close friend submitted their application in first week of November 2017 and received today a letter invitation for the test in 2 weeks...

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
My close friend submitted their application in first week of November 2017 and received today a letter invitation for the test in 2 weeks...
Did they submit original application in 1st week of Nov, or they replied to RQ CIT 0205 sent by IRCC in 1st week of November?