Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Hi guys

I saw that you wrote in the forum about the CEN in Montreal. I applied for citizenship in april, processing started late june, ordered and got my atip today. It shows that my file was transferred to Montreal CEN ! I am from Montreal, I wonder is this CEN is common for Montreal applicants or a really special office and I am about to receice an RQ.

So far I did not receive any correspondence from CIC, waiting for the test.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
My local office was Edmonton, and i also got RQ after the test.

My file was also transferred to Montreal CEN from Edmonton and the office from Montreal approved my file and then returned it to Edmonton.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
adzees said:
My local office was Edmonton, and i also got RQ after the test.

My file was also transferred to Montreal CEN from Edmonton and the office from Montreal approved my file and then returned it to Edmonton.
So Montreal CEN is the special office where they process the RQs... I don't understand as my file went straight from Sydney to there. I should mention that I included many documents with my origibal application (specifically to avoid any RQ or delays). I am self employed abd I travel often. So far my file is there since early Aug and seems like waiting in a shelf called "Archives CEN - Examen tag bleu"