+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ file transferred from St.Claire to Montreal office. Anyone in same boat

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When was your application gone in process initially? you should be getting an oath date soon!

ontarioan

Aug 4, 2014
lenium said:
Conratulations! Wish me luck ... now I'm the only one left here :(
Im in the same boat as you... Im optimistic will be receiving something soon. As for the dates of when the file was transferred and what not, were you able to know this information from ATIP or CC agent.

thanks.........:)

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I asked the CC agent. But something seems not correct here. They told me my file was sent to Montreal on April 14 and was received on May 7. I mean ... I could walk to Montreal from Edmonton faster than that! :-X

kkhrom

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess they started reviewing it in May. Montreal office seems to work fast so await good news soon))))

kkhrom

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im in the same boat as you... Im optimistic will be receiving something soon. As for the dates of when the file was transferred and what not, were you able to know this information from ATIP or CC agent.

I talked to cic agent. if you get the kind one he/she will tell you everything that you might find in ATIP. But in most of the conversations they are reluctant to look up into the computer and like zombies repeat : wait for 36 months

ontarioan

Aug 4, 2014
Yeah, thats what i get most of the time... you're quiet right with these CC agents.

However, for some reason on the day i requested the ATIP it happens to be as well that my file was at the Montreal CEN (Apr 2), Im an ottawa applicant originally.

Lets hope we hear something soon by the end of this week :)

kkhrom

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stay tuned))) im from ottawa too))) ottawa though is extremely slow with oaths. But I d like the G-ds ears will get your hopes))

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
I asked the CC agent. But something seems not correct here. They told me my file was sent to Montreal on April 14 and was received on May 7. I mean ... I could walk to Montreal from Edmonton faster than that! :-X
First transfer is when it left Sydney and second is when local office acknowledged receiving it, most likely.

kkhrom

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I meant that God will hear your prays for hearing from cic soon))))

Sydney office has nothing to do with his file already. His file returned from montreL to his local office in edmonton as ot was on rq review in montreal

WiseGuy711

May 30, 2015
lenium said:
It's simple, when a file is transferred from one office to another, it has to go in a secured container, and they won't organize a trip with one of those containers each week as they need to ''fill the train'' first, thus the delay. To anyone who got transferred from any office to Montreal, this is a very good thing.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news from anybody here? How is montreal office doing?

Watu

Jul 9, 2015
Hi every one,
I would like to share my timeline as follows:-

Application Received → Sept. 2013
Start Processing → Nov. 2013
File Transfer to Ottawa → Feb. 2014
Test → May 2014
RQ → May 2014 (This is a Pre-Test RQ and for some reason it was in the application file and CIC did not mail it to me. In the ATIP report it is mentioned that the RQ was initiated in Feb. 2014)
RQ Submittal → June 2014
File Transfer from Ottawa to St Clair → Oct 2014
Refer to 2nd Decision Maker → Mar. 2015
File Transfer from St. Clair to Montreal CEN for RQ Analysis (VPA/CEN ON) → April 2015 (Additional Note: RQ sent to Montreal CEN to be matched to file)
RQ Recvd and matched to file. PB → May 2015
File transfer from Montreal to Ottawa Local Office → June 2015

I received the ATIP report two days back, and I have noted the following:-

- FOSS was renewed on Mar. 2015
- In the last ATIP Report which was ordered in Mar. 2013; the status for all the Hearing fields were “not required”, but in the current ATIP Report all those field turned to “Hearing Required” updated on May 2015
- Decision is still pending

I do not know why my file was transferred to Montreal CEN, and why the hearing is required.

I will appreciate your support to understand the status of my application