+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ and Quality Assurance mystery solved

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The issuance of RQ and RQ-lite, that is CIT 0171 and CIT 0520, has been overtly fact-based, criteria-driven. No one has suggested otherwise.

There is a lot yet not known.
Great post (rich in quality with detailed explanation). I agree with most things you had written- especially your last sentence.

I would not have even posted in this thread, except I had to disagree with the thread title and Original post. I don't consider it as RQ mystery solved.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, elevated TSA screening does NOT purport to be entirely random. Some extra screening is purportedly random. But the additional screening many travelers are subjected to is fact-based, criteria-driven. Obviously. They are trained to identify reasons for suspicion and employ extra screening when they do.
I know TSA topic is kind of irrelevant here- I used it to illustrate as an example.

But just to close that topic from my end- I think it's called Secondary screening. Every single time I have been subject to Secondary screening (and it's a fair bit)- the TSA agent always says it's random. I don't have a problem with it- I just find it amusing that they always tell me that I have been selected at random.