+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ after passed the test

dalilah chad

Jun 30, 2013
applied june 2012 stared process dec 1 test done 22 June 2013 (passed with perfection ) same as interview with cic officer my nightmare is will i get a RQ after i passed the test ? please any tips or any point view? thanks (Delilah)

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
dalilah chad said:
applied june 2012 stared process dec 1 test done 22 June 2013 (passed with perfection ) same as interview with cic officer my nightmare is will i get a RQ after i passed the test ? please any tips or any point view? thanks (Delilah)
Dude you said it yourself all went perfect so why are you assuming that you will receive RQ??? Be positive and think positive soon you will receive your oath letter however please do share your exam day experience in details for others

godfather

Jul 13, 2013
Hi

I have faced the citizenship test and have passed it. I was handed a Residence Questionnaire and now I have 45 days to fill it up and send it back. I am really confused about the PROPERTY AND BUSINESS SECTION ON PAGE 5. Question 22 on page 5 states, "Since your arrival in Canada, list all property you own or have owned outside Canada". I am not sure what property should I list. Should I list only the properties that I have owned after my arrival in Canada, or should I list all the properties that I have owned/own? I am really confused as to what to mention and what not. Please help me out here brothers.

Thank you

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
godfather said:
Hi

I have faced the citizenship test and have passed it. I was handed a Residence Questionnaire and now I have 45 days to fill it up and send it back. I am really confused about the PROPERTY AND BUSINESS SECTION ON PAGE 5. Question 22 on page 5 states, "Since your arrival in Canada, list all property you own or have owned outside Canada". I am not sure what property should I list. Should I list only the properties that I have owned after my arrival in Canada, or should I list all the properties that I have owned/own? I am really confused as to what to mention and what not. Please help me out here brothers.

Thank you
Share you timeline and your exam day experience in detail?????what triggered your RQ???