+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Royal Roads University September 2018 intakes

ak_47

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

I think its time for me to join MGM squad as well. Planning for Jan intake. Hopefully I get through easily. But I definitely need to be part of whatsapp whatsapp group .Need to gather loads of information, especially from guys in Sep intake.
Please help me and if possible you can add me too +971 508546471❣

ak_47

Sep 16, 2018
Hey Guys,

Please add me to MGM RRU whatsapp group instead . I think thats easier i guess. My num is +971 508546471

CN_08

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

I think its time for me to join MGM squad as well. Planning for Jan intake. Hopefully I get through easily. But I definitely need to be part of whatsapp whatsapp group .Need to gather loads of information, especially from guys in Sep intake.
Please help me and if possible you can add me too +971 508546471❣
What stage are you in? I’m also for Jan intake.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
@CN_08 Hey, even Ive applied for MGM at RRU. Got a letter of acceptance today.

Which course have you opted for ? Did you send the GIC already. I am for the Jan intake. Just wondering are we late or on time ? Have you cleared your medical ?

CN_08

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
@CN_08 Hey, even Ive applied for MGM at RRU. Got a letter of acceptance today.

Which course have you opted for ? Did you send the GIC already. I am for the Jan intake. Just wondering are we late or on time ? Have you cleared your medical ?
Hi,

I’m in the same course as you are, Jan intake. Yes, I just sent the GIC last week. Have you done yours? We are not late but I can say there’s not much time left since Visa takes about 6 weeks. I have done upfront medical check up but I won’t get to know the results until I apply my visa.

If you have not done your GIC or medical, I suggest you to get it done as soon as you can. Also why don’t you join the group chat created by night1234. They are all for Jan intake and still waiting for LOA.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Hi @CN_08

Thanks for the heads up. I will be sending the gic in 3-4days. This bank holiday has delayed it. I just sent my tuition deposit today.

Medicals I have been asked to do a week later.

Cud you pls DM Ur no.

Oct 19, 2018
Wow, congrats!! you got your offer letter pretty quick. I have also applied for the September course in May but they differed it to Jan which was quite disappointing. They did not review my application until all documents were received which was submitted in June and now they tell me its too late to file the visa for September. Anyway, I have made a payment of $5015 as per the conditional offer letter last week and also received an email from them confirming it has been received the said amount. How long do you think it will take for them to issue the letter? Did you get an access to MyAdmin? Also is it true that I have to pay a first year tuition fee before filing the visa in order to ensure successful application? And for your GIC, how much did you pay $10,000 or $10,200?

Appreciate your response.
Hiii I have also applied for MGM still not got the letter as I have already made the payment of 5015

Oct 19, 2018
Hi all,
Is there any watsapp group for people going to start in Jan19.
I have applied for Jan and waiting for offer and would prefer to worry together with others in same situation
Hiii,

I have applied for Jan intake still waiting for the letter . If possible provide ur no. to make whatsapp grup
Haven’t created any group yet but I have been speaking to them on personal level.
Hiii,

I have applied for Jan intake still waiting for the letter. If possible make the whatsapp grup

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
On 25th sept had sent them IELTS scores and updated resume. Follow up on 5th October. The final approval came on 16 Oct which I had to sign and send. Next day I got email asking for 5000 deposit

RN_15

Oct 16, 2018
How much time is RRU taking in giving offer letter..I applied on 24th September but did not hear from them.