+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Royal Roads University September 2018 intakes

RN_15

Oct 16, 2018
Hii,

University usually takes 3-4 weeks to issue offer letter
I have submitted all my documents but still mh application is showing as incomplete. My agent told that many students are facing this issue. Has anyone else here faced this issue.?

Oct 19, 2018
I have submitted all my documents but still mh application is showing as incomplete. My agent told that many students are facing this issue. Has anyone else here faced this issue.?
Yeah it's true due to huge application many r facing the same problem.....ones u get the offer letter the status will change, till the tym it will remain incomplete

CN_08

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
How much time is RRU taking in giving offer letter..I applied on 24th September but did not hear from them.
Have you submitted all the required documents? Are you applying through agents or by yourself. I suggest you to follow up with the international office.

RN_15

Oct 16, 2018
Have you submitted all the required documents? Are you applying through agents or by yourself. I suggest you to follow up with the international office.
I have submitted all documents and through agent..i mailed university but dint get any reply

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Entire admission process took almost 25 -30 days from ... Application, review, conditional acceptance, letter of offer (to be signed by student n sent back ), dinal admission , payment of deposiy, fee paid receipt and letter of acceptance/ admission for visa officer. The payment made by me itself took 5 days to reach them via wire transfer. So you can understand.

RN_15

Oct 16, 2018
Entire admission process took almost 25 -30 days from ... Application, review, conditional acceptance, letter of offer (to be signed by student n sent back ), dinal admission , payment of deposiy, fee paid receipt and letter of acceptance/ admission for visa officer. The payment made by me itself took 5 days to reach them via wire transfer. So you can understand.
I received conditional offer letter stating that i shd meet their IELTS requirements. I didnt understand what it means..i have ielts score of 7 overall.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
I received conditional offer letter stating that i shd meet their IELTS requirements. I didnt understand what it means..i have ielts score of 7 overall.
Overall doesn't matter... U need good score in writing and speaking. Read their course manual.

I have an overall 8. Nothing less than 7.5

There are reasons to it... Mgm will involve lot of writing. As a leadership development course lot of co ordination or maybe presentationa etc.

Dec 8, 2018
Hi
My ielts score is overall 6.5
Reading -6
Wringing -6
Speaking -7
Listening -7.5
Am I eligible to RRU for mgm graduate course
Please repl

Oct 19, 2018
Hi
My ielts score is overall 6.5
Reading -6
Wringing -6
Speaking -7
Listening -7.5
Am I eligible to RRU for mgm graduate course
Please repl
Hii, you r having a very good score and u r eligible also but apart from ielts other things also matter alot like academics and experience you are having..... You can try and apply for the course u want to

Dec 8, 2018
Hi Prabhjot

Thanks for the reply

I have seen in royal roads.ca official website that to apply Masters of Global Management graduate Ielts has to be overall 6.5 and writing should be 6 , unknowingly I have applied for the course because my consultancy not informed me. Now I’m waiting for offer letter for may intake but I’m wondering whether they will ask me to do Pre Masters Programme for IELTS.

I’m confused now.