+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Romanian Timeline - In Process

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
steph89 said:
its been 13 months for me since Spet/13/2016 Im gonna wait another month, since they just got the new documents 2 weeks ago. then ill go to my MP
Yes that s a good think to do..well in your case from what I see they requested more documents so it is good to give them time to process them, in my case requested just a new medical and police around 2 weeks ago (which is around a month before I will achieve 13 months)...so I will wait just until we exceed that time, one months is enough ...we think...

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:
Yes that s a good think to do..well in your case from what I see they requested more documents so it is good to give them time to process them, in my case requested just a new medical and police around 2 weeks ago (which is around a month before I will achieve 13 months)...so I will wait just until we exceed that time, one months is enough ...we think...
ya thats good, see what they say.. is there any way you can contact your MP?

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hello, just want to tell you that today I logged in my online account and at the spot where is writen a background check is needed it use to be not started, now is in progress... That s mean for sure waived the interview. We are waiting for good news!!! Smiley

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
steph89 said:
ya thats good, see what they say.. is there any way you can contact your MP?
I really don't know how to contact them but I am sure you could somehow find a phone number for the MP from your area.

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
deeafahd said:
Hello, just want to tell you that today I logged in my online account and at the spot where is writen a background check is needed it use to be not started, now is in progress... That s mean for sure waived the interview. We are waiting for good news!!! Smiley
Congratulations ... the trend to get passport request is is 1-5 days after they changed B/c to in progress. keep us posted.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
semos said:
Congratulations ... the trend to get passport request is is 1-5 days after they changed B/c to in progress. keep us posted.
wow that would be nice!! For sure I will keep u updated

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:

thats great!! congratulations!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:
I still have to wait... I cannot believe it until I see the vissa on my passport :) but thx anyway

hopefully soon!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:
Hope so... How about your background? Still not started?
ya still not started.. :(

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hello everybody. Today we received an email from embassy, they requested my passport.
Our 28 yrs gap won that battle without an interview. Good luck to everybody !!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:
Hello everybody. Today we received an email from embassy, they requested my passport.
Our 28 yrs gap won that battle without an interview. Good luck to everybody !!
yaya!! thats great!! congratulations !