Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
LanaLanski said:
Hi ALL!

I just found out that i have been approved as a sponsor to my husband and that his application has been sent to Bucharest for further processing. This is baffling to us because my husband is Syrian and we don't really understand why it was sent there. They began processing on August 17, 2016.

Anyone else in this situation?
Anyone had any success with the Bucharest VO?

Any good/bad news would be appreciated.

i applied through Amman, and i found out by visiting my MP thats mine go transferred to Romania.. its a good thing, compared to the processing time in Jordan.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:
Hello everyone... Around a week ago I was asked to redo my medical and police certicate which I did... I just logged on my CIC account and I see they updated my medical :passed... Wow that was quick... But the background is still not in progress Sad... What is next guys? Thx
mines the same .. background still says not started .. but updated medical within a week saying passed .. i hope we dont have to wait much longer

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
steph89 said:
mines the same .. background still says not started .. but updated medical within a week saying passed .. i hope we dont have to wait much longer
Hi thx for your reply is nice seing similarly case as mine... Lokking at your timeline we are quite close (you applie just little bit ahead of us)... Your application took long time the same like mine while others are processed much quicker... Do u have any red flags like I do??
I hope we will get our visa soon... I am little disappointed that I see you waited around 2 weeks since you have done remedical and you still... :(
Do you know how much longer should we wait from now on??... Probably you have more experience than me :)

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
semos said:
Hi THERE

Is there any progress in B V.O? . Any body get anything from V.O ?

Please Keep Updated
No progress in my case for now...It s being a week and a half since I redone my medical and my police ...they received it and update ,,passed,, within few days, nothing else since then :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:
No progress in my case for now...It s being a week and a half since I redone my medical and my police ...they received it and update ,,passed,, within few days, nothing else since then :(
me too .. nothing :(

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
steph89 said:
me too .. nothing :(
Hope that we all hear something shortly , I am just wondering whether the background check /medical was started for any of you ?
Steph89, I think that your file was transferred from Amman VO , Just want to ask ,If you dont mind , when did the Bucharest Visa Office contact you after they received your file from Amman V.o?

\Thanks

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
semos said:
Hope that we all hear something shortly , I am just wondering whether the background check /medical was started for any of you ?
Steph89, I think that your file was transferred from Amman VO , Just want to ask ,If you dont mind , when did the Bucharest Visa Office contact you after they received your file from Amman V.o?

\Thanks
I didn't even know they did, when I went to ask my MP about my application thats when I found out .. it says that the medical is passed, but the background checks says not started .. We got a document request end of August and we sent them a couple of weeks ago new police checks, new medical , schduele A, generic application , additional family info , and countined proof of relationship.. .. so hopefully we can hear something soon.. is yours in Romania too?

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
steph89 said:
I didn't even know they did, when I went to ask my MP about my application thats when I found out .. it says that the medical is passed, but the background checks says not started .. We got a document request end of August and we sent them a couple of weeks ago new police checks, new medical , schduele A, generic application , additional family info , and countined proof of relationship.. .. so hopefully we can hear something soon.. is yours in Romania too?
Yes , Mine is in Romania as well. They transfer our's directly to Romania .. Based on this forum , it seems that only 5 applications are processed in Romania :'( ..I have seen one applicant, in this forum , who got a passport request within 3-4 month of the submission . I hope that we will hear something soon... It is very hard to be apart , hopefully they are feeling with us .

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
semos said:
Yes , Mine is in Romania as well. They transfer our's directly to Romania .. Based on this forum , it seems that only 5 applications are processed in Romania :'( ..I have seen one applicant, in this forum , who got a passport request within 3-4 month of the submission . I hope that we will hear something soon... It is very hard to be apart , hopefully they are feeling with us .
my friends application was also transferred to Romania in feb as well, but she applied in Nov/2014 .. her husband is here now ..
thats great it went straight there .. mine went to Jordan and sat there from october/2015 until feb/2016 not touched nothing was done .. so that wasted 4 months for nothing. Im hoping soon hopefully before christmas .. when did you apply?
ya its very hard to be apart, but what can we do, its out of our control ..
are you in Canada now ?

Romania85

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4th, 2016
AOR Received.
July 22nd, 2016
File Transfer...
August 18th, 2016
Med's Request
June 15th, 2016
Passport Req..
November 9th, 2016
I think your country's standard processing times apply and just because it is processed in Romania, it does not mean that the processing times for Romania will apply to your case.

For example, processing times for Romanian citizens is 13 months but for Jordanian citizens it is 23 months, so regardless of what your VO is, it will still take as much as it is mentioned on the CIC website.

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Romania85 said:
I think your country's standard processing times apply and just because it is processed in Romania, it does not mean that the processing times for Romania will apply to your case.

For example, processing times for Romanian citizens is 13 months but for Jordanian citizens it is 23 months, so regardless of what your VO is, it will still take as much as it is mentioned on the CIC website.
That is a very good point.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
We'll see what happens, I'm just glad they are working on it.
the only reason why they sent it Romania is to speed up the processing time, if they didn't want to do that they would have kept them in Jordan.
my friends application sat in Jordan from April/2015 to feb/2016 not touched- nothing was done .. once it went to Romania within 6 months he was here.
so that looks like they want to speed up things up. Not to keep the same 23 months waiting time.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
semos said:

\Thanks
My new medical it shows passed...but background still not started :(...in exactly 11 days I will achieve 13 months...We will call them soon if we still do not hear anything from them :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
deeafahd said:
My new medical it shows passed...but background still not started :(...in exactly 11 days I will achieve 13 months...We will call them soon if we still do not hear anything from them :(
its been 13 months for me since Spet/13/2016 Im gonna wait another month, since they just got the new documents 2 weeks ago. then ill go to my MP