+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review Required

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I am a SINP candidate from the U.K. with AOR of 29th Sept. I called IRCC and have passed the following. Medical, Criminality, Bio complete, Info sharing complete. My eligibility is review required. Is this any bring to worry about from
Previous experience? My documents are very similar to the SINP application which passed quite quickly. I have ordered GCMS notes, thanks in advance.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Yes, I only claimed one job same as SINP and that passed straight away. I am confident my job is fine POF is well over required amount. Only thing I can think of is relative as I submitted a lot of docs whether they want to review them to make sure it is legit

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Okay, then it should be fine. Review required doesn't mean it will not be approved, it just means that a more senior staff will review your file.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
That’s what I’m hoping, I can’t see what I have uploaded that isn’t correct. It is very similar to SINP this one is asking for less paperwork. Will just have to wait and see. I only claimed one job one NOC, included payslips, tax docs, examples of my work experience etc. The woman in the phone said it is very common, will just have to wait and see.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I got my gcms notes, everything is verified but they haven’t awarded my points for my aunt, my mums real sister. There is no explanation, just documents set for review. As my 5 points haven’t been awarded my score is now 65 below the 67 points. I don’t know what the issue is as they haven’t stated it.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Did u get any update on ur file ?
No, nothing yet. I got my gcms notes again and this time from CBSA. I noted that they hadn’t downloaded 25 pages of my relative section. I called IRCC and they said the printer may have ran out of paper when they printed it and they didn’t realise. I resent it all again via webform and they have it. I have to wait for an officer to look at it. It has been nearly 5 months now in review!!

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I got my gcms notes, everything is verified but they haven’t awarded my points for my aunt, my mums real sister. There is no explanation, just documents set for review. As my 5 points haven’t been awarded my score is now 65 below the 67 points. I don’t know what the issue is as they haven’t stated it.
Office reviews for PNP guys since early 2019 have been happening around 5-6 months down from the AOR. Given the covid delay, you might add another month or two to that timeframe. Hopefully the officer review should be happening by April end or early May. The Case Assistant doesn't have the authority to alot those points to you and has set for the officer to review and grant.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Office reviews for PNP guys since early 2019 have been happening around 5-6 months down from the AOR. Given the covid delay, you might add another month or two to that timeframe. Hopefully the officer review should be happening by April end or early May. The Case Assistant doesn't have the authority to alot those points to you and has set for the officer to review and grant.
Yeah, hopefully they won’t take too long. I am just really annoyed as it is their error for not downloading my forms so I have uploaded it all again via webform. They confirmed they received it via email and when I called them.

How do you know about these timescales? My VO is Sydney NS.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I have been in review for nearly 7 months now and no one has looked at the file. Does anyone have any idea how long this could take. My VO is Sydney NS. I resent all my docs again as IRCC didn’t download all my docs in a certain section and I have been penalised for this, so have had to resend my docs via webform which I did two months ago.