+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review Required

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
I am a SINP candidate from the U.K. with AOR of 29th Sept. I called IRCC and have passed the following. Medical, Criminality, Bio complete, Info sharing complete. My eligibility is review required.Speed Test Is this any bring to worry about from
Previous experience? My documents are very similar to the SINP application which passed quite quickly. I have ordered GCMS notes, thanks in advance.
Review required doesn't mean it will not be approved, it just means that a more senior staff will review your file.

Last edited:

ishan2510

Apr 6, 2021
I received GCMS notes and it says I am working full time while I have study visa. But the fact is that I have study visa but I have not started studying and never entered Canada. I have wrote LOE for that and sent to them. Any input/suggestion is highly welcome.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received GCMS notes and it says I am working full time while I have study visa. But the fact is that I have study visa but I have not started studying and never entered Canada. I have wrote LOE for that and sent to them. Any input/suggestion is highly welcome.
Are you sure? In your previous post you had mentioned of being 'a post grad student in Poly Sask and invited people to join the group'?