+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reschedule Online citizenship Test

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
yes, I did call them and I was able to reach them one time and they just acknowledged the receipt of my email that I missed the exam. but that's the only info they can give me. as to when they will be able to reschedule the exam, they have no idea. The person I talked to just said to watch for my emails and spam folder for any message from the IRCC office :( it's getting really frustrating :( I am still always trying to call but my call gets rejected because of the influx of inquiries they get.
Luckily was able to get hold of them last week. They told the exact same thing. Need to see if we would receive any instructions for reschedule of the test. Its been how long that you have reached out to them??

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Luckily was able to get hold of them last week. They told the exact same thing. Need to see if we would receive any instructions for reschedule of the test. Its been how long that you have reached out to them??
I've been trying to contact them many times since I missed the exam. That was since July 2023 :(