+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requirement of updated Letter of Acceptance

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
AoA guys..
I applied for Canada study permit.. I got admission in university of new Brunswick for undergraduate studies for Jan 2014. ,, here are details..
Application filed: 09/09/2013
File transfer: 10/09/2013
Medical call: 20/09/2013
Medical done: 27/09/2013..
But I got this email form CIC Islamabad,
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document:

- Updated Letter of Acceptance.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 15 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Kindly help me exactly what they are asking what kind of ugradation they want.. Plz help

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
Too many views but no replies,. Plz experts help
For Which Session you Applied for Visa ?

If you have Attached the Letter of Acceptance of Sep Intake then you need to send the Letter of Acceptance for Jan Intake...

or You need to send an Extension letter with Acceptance letter that this Acceptance letter is Valid till Some date which isnt passed.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
I got only one acceptance letter in which was for Jan 2014 intake and it is clearly written in it that it is a 4 year program,,, yeh but it is a conditional acceptance even though after accpetance I fulfill all the conditions they never sent me new one, there were two conditions..
1).. We need original transcripts of ur previous studies.. (Which I sent them)
2).. U need to undergo English proefficiency test before studies or submit ielsts to exempt 6.5 ( I got 7.5 and submitted it)

Are they asking me to go for unconditional acceptance, will it delay my visa...help

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
I got only one acceptance letter in which was for Jan 2014 intake and it is clearly written in it that it is a 4 year program,,, yeh but it is a conditional acceptance even though after accpetance I fulfill all the conditions they never sent me new one, there were two conditions..
1).. We need original transcripts of ur previous studies.. (Which I sent them)
2).. U need to undergo English proefficiency test before studies or submit ielsts to exempt 6.5 ( I got 7.5 and submitted it)

Are they asking me to go for unconditional acceptance, will it delay my visa...help
If you can Get An UnConditional Offer That would be Super Awesome.

Or

Send them the Conditional Offer Letter + Condition Fulfilling Documents .

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Well I have already emailed to admission office for new acceptance letter I hope they will issue me new acceptance letter as long as condition fulfilling document is required I do add official email stating that I got direct addmission, maybe CIC is not satisfied with email.. Will this effect my visa processing time

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
Well I have already emailed to admission office for new acceptance letter I hope they will issue me new acceptance letter as long as condition fulfilling document is required I do add official email stating that I got direct addmission, maybe CIC is not satisfied with email.. Will this effect my visa processing time
You Need to Send them the UnConditional Offer letter and Yes It will Surely Add a week or Two more to Your Processing time.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
I got new acceptance letter I will send CIC tomorrow... Waseem bhai is it normal to get medical call in 10 days I have seen students get medical call at least after a month... What are chances of visa after medical call... And how long CIC usually takes to issue visa after medical ....

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
I got new acceptance letter I will send CIC tomorrow... Waseem bhai is it normal to get medical call in 10 days I have seen students get medical call at least after a month... What are chances of visa after medical call... And how long CIC usually takes to issue visa after medical ....
Yes bro its Totally Normal.. I have Seen Guys Myself in September Session That They Got Medical Calls on the Next Day of their Application Filling Online and Getting Visa in 23 Days.

So You are one lucky Group. Chances of Visa After medical is 99 percent. 1 percent is the Chances that you have some Symptoms of Disease they Don't Allow. In that Case you will be asked to Re Submit your medical Results after 90 or 60 Days.

In My Case.. They Took 7 Days after Medical has Been Done. On the 8th Day i Got Passport Request and Got My Visa in 3 Days After Sending my Passport.

Further more you are clear if you get a Medical Call. So Cheers and Prepare Urself for Canada ; )

harleenoptimistic

Sep 29, 2013
hello all. guys help me to make my profile strong under spp please share your experiences with me.. rate my profile:

10th : 58%
12th : 74%
BCA : 65%
IELTS : 7 bands not less than 6.5 in each.
1 year experience as a computer operator, 5 months training in Networking.
applying for pg diploma in networking ( 2 years )
i don't want to waste my spp chance.
how do my profile look ? RATE ?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Give more details so people can help u ,, I mean do u gave any gaps ,,if ur applying through spp have u got GIC funds certificate ,,,

VenusPond

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Guys i applied for my study permit from Srilanka. When i applied i have submitted both my conditional acceptance letter and Conditions clearing letter together. After giving medicals they again requested for "Confirmation of unconditional acceptance from the University in Canada". Has anyone experienced this? I wonder if this is their normal routine process? Do i have to upload the same again?

Hamzah1111

Jul 29, 2023
AoA guys..
I applied for Canada study permit.. I got admission in university of new Brunswick for undergraduate studies for Jan 2014. ,, here are details..
Application filed: 09/09/2013
File transfer: 10/09/2013
Medical call: 20/09/2013
Medical done: 27/09/2013..
But I got this email form CIC Islamabad,
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document:

- Updated Letter of Acceptance.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 15 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Kindly help me exactly what they are asking what kind of ugradation they want.. Plz help
Please how are you able to solve your problem. Because I also have thesame problem. While I only got 1 letter of acceptance from the school and I didn’t defer for me to a expecting an updated letter of acceptance

ItsOkToBeSmart

Star Member
Jul 28, 2023
Hi Guys i applied for my study permit from Srilanka. When i applied i have submitted both my conditional acceptance letter and Conditions clearing letter together. After giving medicals they again requested for "Confirmation of unconditional acceptance from the University in Canada". Has anyone experienced this? I wonder if this is their normal routine process? Do i have to upload the same again?
They are asking if you have completed the conditions put forward by the university. Eg sending them transcripts and fees payment.