Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thank you dear mia80.i have checked that the letter was received.now i will link the application.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Hi,

We have received a request for new photos for my wife.

We landed during Dec-18 and we are currently outside Canada, is it ok to take a new photo outside Canada and stamp the photo with an abroad address instead of a Canadian one?

I'm worried that this may raise some questions although our intentions are genuine and we are planning to go back to Canada by the end of this year.

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hi,

We have received a request for new photos for my wife.

We landed during Dec-18 and we are currently outside Canada, is it ok to take a new photo outside Canada and stamp the photo with an abroad address instead of a Canadian one?

I'm worried that this may raise some questions although our intentions are genuine and we are planning to go back to Canada by the end of this year.
You can take the photos from anywhere in the world and send them to CIC as long as they are according to the photo specifications
Otherwise they will request photos again.

Where to send them?

By regular mail:

New permanent residents:

Case Processing Centre - PRC
P.O. Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

If you would like to have proof that the new photos were received, you may use registered or express mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc. Please instruct the courier service to use this address:

Case Processing Centre - PRC
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello mia

My name is jaswinder kaur from montreal.i want to know that how i can check that my photographs are received and approved.i received mail for photos on 14 feb and same day i sent.please reply.thank you.
Hello Jaswinder,

When you send them photographs, please send them tracking mail so that you will get alert from Canada post when it will get received by cic.

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Thanks
did you take initial photographs inside Canada or outside Canada??
Inside Canada, at London drugs, which is supposed to work with a system that warranties that your photographs are taken according with the IRCC guidelines , but that didn't work for me.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Inside Canada, at London drugs, which is supposed to work with a system that warranties that your photographs are taken according with the IRCC guidelines , but that didn't work for me.
I took my photographs at london drugs too
landed on 25 th jan, hopefully there is no issue with my photographs, I need to go to India in april

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Has processing really shortened to 3-4 weeks?

Raydee

May 25, 2017
Just got my PR card approved. Here is my timeline.

Landed in Vancouver - Nov 11
Back to US - Nov 12
Photo requested - Jan 3
Photo sent - Jan 3
Photo delivered - Jan 10
PR card approved - Feb 9
Hi,
I'm about to send photos but just want to clarify somethings. Did you send the photos with address of foreign photographer on the back? Did you use courier or regular post from outside Canada for postage?

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hi,
Your case seems to have has taken so long. What is the status now? Any progress?
Unfortunately I recently sent the photos again for the third time for My wife's and child's PRC Application. They received the recent photos on 22/02/2018. I think this time photos should be ok. I have sent a CSE to them to check if the photos are ok. I am now waiting for their response.

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
Hi guys,

I have an urgent issue. I did not realize that IRCC requested new photos for the processing of my PR card on Jan 31. Someone the email ended up in the Trash folder. The letter said to submit new photos within 30 days or my application for the PR card will be canceledbut now 30 days have almost passed. The thing is I'm currently outside Canada. What to do now? I can't find any email address to communicate with them.

Thank you for your help!

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hi guys,

I have an urgent issue. I did not realize that IRCC requested new photos for the processing of my PR card on Jan 31. Someone the email ended up in the Trash folder. The letter said to submit new photos within 30 days or my application for the PR card will be canceledbut now 30 days have almost passed. The thing is I'm currently outside Canada. What to do now? I can't find any email address to communicate with them.

Thank you for your help!
You can still send the photos. Raise CSE case specific enquiry