Request new photographs for PR Card after landing - add your case here

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Landed on 25th April, 2017
Got a Photo retake request on the 26th June, 2017
The new pics reached them on the 30th June, 2017
No PR Card yet as of 17th August, 2017
116 days over since landing
are u able to comprehend what was wrong with your first photos...? do they remove the photo affixed on your COPR ....and use it for PR...........or they take another photo ......which is returned by VFS without attachign to the other COPR copy...??..........and what about stamps issue.........? is it necessary to have both photos stamped and with name and dob information on back....??

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hi there
I landed on 25th September. How do we know from GCKEY MyCIC account about the progress of PR Card and when do we see it normally after landing.
Thanks in advance

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
10-may-2017: Landed in Toronto
25-may-2017: returned back to my home country to finish work commitments
19-July-2017 : received email requesting new photos
28-July-2017 : Photos received by IRCC Immigration Canada (photos was sent on 24th of july via dhl from outside canada)
i am still waiting my PR card but i guess it i should be soon considering other comments.
I processed permanent resident travel document to get back to canada. it took 10 days processing and was simple .
Rabih..........can u share form which country ......you sent photos..........and whether PRTD process is simple.......or is there any risk..........can they deny PRTD.....on any reason........if one comes in his home country after short landing to finish some commitments.......

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
I see. I've linked my application to my CIC account. But it shows some general statements. Is it going to change to approved once my PR card application approved after photographs I sent are accepted?
how do u link your application to gc account.................my cic account is already linked with GC.......as first i login using GC key........then i am able to see my CIC account..........what am i missing??

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hey yours is the same case as mine. Did you get any updates?
Still nothing man. As I mentioned above, last week I was told that it apparently takes 6 weeks after they note your pics as received / upload them. I gave up, gonna just wait.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
how do u link your application to gc account.................my cic account is already linked with GC.......as first i login using GC key........then i am able to see my CIC account..........what am i missing??
Dear
Here is the procedure that I copy paste from another thread.
Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 63 days then after 55 days you will be able to see some movement.)

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Dear All new comers
Below is the procedure to view your PR card application status after landing, and how to link it with your my CIC account. Copied from another thread.
Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 63 days then after 55 days you will be able to see some movement.)

arpit h d

Oct 1, 2017
Friend nitesh patel,
Will you pl.provide me that cont.no./an appropriate link through which you have find your PRCard appl.approval status.so i can follow you for the same.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Friend nitesh patel,
Will you pl.provide me that cont.no./an appropriate link through which you have find your PRCard appl.approval status.so i can follow you for the same.
Check the post above your post. Follow those steps and you'd be able to see the account status.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Anybody got any update?

Reactions: MAAN18

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Did anybody call CIC recently? Any idea which date of photo requests are they processing?

arpit h d

Oct 1, 2017
anybody call CIC recently? Any idea which date of photo requests are they processing
Friend stalker will you pl. Provide me call/ cont. CiC no.thanks for uour rep.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
anybody call CIC recently? Any idea which date of photo requests are they processing
Friend stalker will you pl. Provide me call/ cont. CiC no.thanks for uour rep.
Google "CIC halifax" and you'll find a phone number. :) BTW the waiting time is approximately 45 minutes besides whatever they mention on the call.

tripone

May 17, 2016
A new thread started on my application today. I'm waiting on PR cards for myself (landed May 11), my wife and my daughter(both landed May 19). I received an update on my wife's PR card application asking for a copy of COPR. This is getting so frustrating now. And this update is just for my wife. Not for me or my daughter.

Did anyone else receive such a request?

Here is her application history.
Landing Date: May 19
Photo request: July 24
Photos received: Aug 4
COPR copy Request: Oct 3