+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request new photographs for PR Card after landing - add your case here

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
ok, got it. thanks. But I already did landing, the white paper I have now says " not valid for travel..." How am I return to Canada from US by plane. PRTD says you must apply from outside out Canada, but I only will be at US 4 days....there is not enough time to apply within US I think... what a joke...

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
ok, got it. thanks. But I already did landing, the white paper I have now says " not valid for travel..." How am I return to Canada from US by plane. PRTD says you must apply from outside out Canada, but I only will be at US 4 days....there is not enough time to apply within US I think... what a joke...
Last time when i called they told PRTD is not required for US travel . i can use COPR for US travel only. I will suggest call them IRCC and check once.

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last time when i called they told PRTD is not required for US travel . i can use COPR for US travel only. I will suggest call them IRCC and check once.
thanks for the update. I tried to phone CIC numbers times but fail to reach an agent....Could anybody knows for sure?

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called up IRCC today. Presently processing photos received on Oct 5.
it's amazing you guys can get hold a REAL person to ask. thank you very much.Hoping they can speed up and process 2-3 days within one day...LOL

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
It might be interesting for you to know after I landed on August 25th, my eCAS status changed to "Complete". Very randomly, I was checking my eCas again and surprisingly it had been changed to "Decision Made". I was surprised and closed the page. Two days later I received photo request email. From the date they received my photos ( Oct 16th ), I checked my eCAS status and it was again "Decision Made" until today. It is now changed to "Complete" again.
What I am trying to tell is that I guess most probably they are working on photos after Oct 6th. I will let you know my timeline as soon as I get any new updates anyway.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Hey Guys.
Landed August 4th, asked for pics Sept 29th, They received pics Oct 5th. Hope the pics are fine now but my question is how do I link the applications in my cic to check?

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It might be interesting for you to know after I landed on August 25th, my eCAS status changed to "Complete". Very randomly, I was checking my eCas again and surprisingly it had been changed to "Decision Made". I was surprised and closed the page. Two days later I received photo request email. From the date they received my photos ( Oct 16th ), I checked my eCAS status and it was again "Decision Made" until today. It is now changed to "Complete" again.
What I am trying to tell is that I guess most probably they are working on photos after Oct 6th. I will let you know my timeline as soon as I get any new updates anyway.
thank you very much. Yeah, somebody post earlier yesterday saying IRCC is processing the Oct.6th....I wonder if there are different procedures from various types of immigration applications. My was BC PNP+EE , applied online. so there is no update after "Final decision Your application was approved." where did you see "complete"?

Reactions: shiiinjiiim

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
thank you very much. Yeah, somebody post earlier yesterday saying IRCC is processing the Oct.6th....I wonder if there are different procedures from various types of immigration applications. My was BC PNP+EE , applied online. so there is no update after "Final decision Your application was approved." where did you see "complete"?
Go to this website :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null
and you're gonna see the details after providing general information.

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Thank you and I did submit two times before on this link.I do have an online account and shows no update after approved.
This link doesn't show the approved application. This is different from the GCKey account.
Provide the required information in the fields then proceed. You should see something like Decision Made or Complete.

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians