+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Medical Exam even after Upfront Medical Report submission

Abdelahhad

Jan 1, 2017
Hi all,
IRCC have updated their system regarding Medical examination. Now they only accept Medical examination after it is requested by the officer who is processing the application.
For this reason, any Medical report uploaded by the panel physician BEFORE you have an application number or UCI number will not be reflected on the e-medical system.
So wait until the Immigration officer request for medical examination and

parth126

Aug 11, 2017
Hello buddy. I had the same problem. Even i got medical request again even though i have submitted upfront medical. I have done case specific inquiry and they have told me that they received my documents that i have attqched. But after that no news from them.

What is happend with you? Did you got medical passed??
Hi,

I am facing the same situation. Can you please tell me how you finally solved this issue?

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016
Hi all,
IRCC have updated their system regarding Medical examination. Now they only accept Medical examination after it is requested by the officer who is processing the application.
For this reason, any Medical report uploaded by the panel physician BEFORE you have an application number or UCI number will not be reflected on the e-medical system.
So wait until the Immigration officer request for medical examination and
I had done my medicals upfront on 29th May 2017 and Submitted my Application on 22nd June 2017. The status of medicals showed "Reviewing results of your medical exam" since then. On 20th Oct 2017 - I received request letter from CIC saying "We have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete." Letter states I have only 14 days to share the requested information/document.

I enquired with my Panel Physician and they say they have submitted all the results on 17th June 2017 itself. I raised CSE case and sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca mentioning the same and attached latest emedical sheet 2 days back. Now, I am waiting for an update.

Panel Physician says they don't have option to re-submit the medical results to IRCC again. If IRCC have updated they system, do I have to redo my medicals ?

Reactions: ericntd

parth126

Aug 11, 2017
Hi,

My brother had this exact same issue. We waited for more than a month and ultimately turned out an issue with the IRCC system.
Meanwhile we sent out atleast a dozen communications to the High Commision without any response.

The way that it got finally solved is, he went physically to the hospital with all the documents and insisted on a re-exam. Now according to the rules it cannot be done before one year from original examination. So the hospital was in a fix and contacted the High Commision (they have a separate more responsive channel for communication). The next day High Commision said there is some issue with IRCC and they never received the form, although it showed submitted on hospitals end. The hospital can not resubmit it via the portal, so the doctor then resent it via email and it was processed in two days.

In short, go physically to the hospital, insist on meeting the doctor in charge, and put your case. They are the only ones that will be able to help. There will be no response from the Canadian High commision.

All the best!

Reactions: ericntd

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016
Hi,

My brother had this exact same issue. We waited for more than a month and ultimately turned out an issue with the IRCC system.
Meanwhile we sent out atleast a dozen communications to the High Commision without any response.

The way that it got finally solved is, he went physically to the hospital with all the documents and insisted on a re-exam. Now according to the rules it cannot be done before one year from original examination. So the hospital was in a fix and contacted the High Commision (they have a separate more responsive channel for communication). The next day High Commision said there is some issue with IRCC and they never received the form, although it showed submitted on hospitals end. The hospital can not resubmit it via the portal, so the doctor then resent it via email and it was processed in two days.

In short, go physically to the hospital, insist on meeting the doctor in charge, and put your case. They are the only ones that will be able to help. There will be no response from the Canadian High commision.

All the best!
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Let me check with Panel Physician again. But will they have the option to send medicals results by email to IRCC ?? My Only worry is will Hospital acknowledge positively. As when they said they can't re-submit I didn't have any clue if they are saying truth. Now if I ask them to contact IRCC and check or ask them to email the results to IRCC. If they say they can't do that, then I will be helpless again.

Regards,

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
This message is for all who are planning or applied open spouse work permit. Ircc is not accepting upfront medical. They will send confirmation about medical if they need it. And one more thing you don't need to update medical of it was requested by them.

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
This message is for all who are planning or applied open spouse work permit. Ircc is not accepting upfront medical. They will send confirmation about medical if they need it. And one more thing you don't need to update medical of it was requested by them.

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Agreed with @Simratpal
With this new regulation, i wonder if there is any doctor agreed to give medical panel without any IRCC form/ request to do so?? My friend been rejected to do medical check without IRCC request

I applied with old system end of Sep 2016 up front but after 6months application processing, they señt me the form to do medical check

parth126

Aug 11, 2017
Hi,

As such the panel physician doesn't have option to send it to IRCC again, via portal or other means. But they have a channel of communication, where they can ask the high commision as to what should be done in this case. In my case the high commission allowed them to resubmit, and I believe that will be the same in your case as well. Just show them the letter that must be available on ircc (asking for a medical examination). Tell them that since I got this letter, inspite of upfront exam, I want to do the medical examination again. The physician cant do that, so he will have to ask high commission for the solution. And this will definitely solve the problem.

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016
If you see the wordings in Request Letter "We have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete."

I am not sure if this is how they ask for medical examination or if they received some results but not all. This is how they request for medical examination ? or this is a different case where they have got some results but not all ?

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Agreed with @Simratpal
With this new regulation, i wonder if there is any doctor agreed to give medical panel without any IRCC form/ request to do so?? My friend been rejected to do medical check without IRCC request

I applied with old system end of Sep 2016 up front but after 6months application processing, they señt me the form to do medical check
Hi Naada,

What about your application is it approved. Mine showing approved but there is no message in my account.

sumitruby

Nov 11, 2017
Hello. My wife is pregnant and we got the medical done in paris in august without xray for wife. The doctor confirmed that he has mentioned in emedical about the pregnancy. He did not provide us any confirmation form (IMM5733E), so while sending the application, we just attached an explanation letter along with pregnancy declaration certificate to inform cic about the deferral.

But now after 3 months, we recieved an email from cic saying ""We have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete."". They have asked to contact the physician, but we're not sure as to what we should ask the physician to provide us. He will again say the same thing to us that he has done his part and informed cic. Please help, we have only 5 days to complete this..... totally lost and confused!! :(

Also, how can we make sure that cic is aware of our deferral due to pregnancy and has put the application on hold!

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I am in a unique situation.. I got my closed work permit in December and my wife and I did upfront medical examination for the same. She got an open work permit approval (however she hasn't landed in Canada). We applied for express entry and post ITA, since I am in Canada I went ahead and got another medical exam done and it went ok. When my wife in India, tried to get her medical examination done - the doctors told her she can't as her medical is still valid.

What we are confused is how did the system allow me to have a 2nd medical and not her. Is this a glitch? What's the suggested path?

May 15, 2018
India
App. Filed.......
21-04-2018
Doc's Request.
15-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
I applied for study permit and submitted my medical as well. But, I got a message from IRCC asking for a medical. The hospital says the results have been sent to IRCC. I opened a CSE with IRCC. But, after submitting it, I get this "If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada."

My application is still within the normal processing time. Does this mean that IRCC won't even look at my CSE? What should I do now?