+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from VFS regard 2-way courier service

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Any updates on the submitted passports? I am waiting for mine since December 9 which reached IRCC on December 14.
Please let me know!

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hello @computerscience23
I can’t track my passport, it is still showing the previous delivery details on the bluedart website. Do you have any idea about it? Plz let me know
Did VFS dispatch your passport? It yes, then it's not the problem with VFS. You should contact bluedart customer care and tell them the AWB number VFS gave you.

Also, what do you mean by previous delivery details? Are you using the AWB number you received when you made the payment? You're not supposed to use that AWB number anymore. You should have gotten one more AWB number from VFS when your passport recached VFS office. Use that one.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Did VFS dispatch your passport? It yes, then it's not the problem with VFS. You should contact bluedart customer care and tell them the AWB number VFS gave you.

Also, what do you mean by previous delivery details? Are you using the AWB number you received when you made the payment? You're not supposed to use that AWB number anymore. You should have gotten one more AWB number from VFS when your passport recached VFS office. Use that one.
Ok thank u alot for information.

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Anyone who received the stamped passport but NO POE? Please let me know, I haven’t receive POE yet :(

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I made a payment through payment link but yet to get AWB email. no idea what to expect, I did payment at 3.45 PM before 4.00 PM.

please suggest

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I made a payment through payment link but yet to get AWB email. no idea what to expect, I did payment at 3.45 PM before 4.00 PM.

please suggest
Once you made the payment, send another email back that you have paid using the screenshot ( cc avenue ) and ask for the AWB number.

Roohiez

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hello. In the “Courier SMS Request form”, what does SO DONE BY and DO DONE BY mean?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Once you made the payment, send another email back that you have paid using the screenshot ( cc avenue ) and ask for the AWB number.
I sent payment success screen shot with payment and bank ref. number not particularly ccavenue window. do we need to particularly send ccavenue window screen shot only?

yet to get AWB email. replied on same email. should i wait till Monday?? Saturday are they working??

confused why I am not getting AWB email.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
probably there is small change in my contact number which needs to be corrected, i made payment and replied them back with that minor correction, rest of the information is correct so that is the reason its getting delayed?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
probably there is small change in my contact number which needs to be corrected, i made payment and replied them back with that minor correction, rest of the information is correct so that is the reason its getting delayed?
It should say " Congratulations! Payment for invoice ... " take screenshot of that.

No it's not getting delayed because of that, trying morning hours. Billing information for payment is separate it doesn't matter what info you type in there.

Last edited:

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
After submitting all requested info wait for payment link. It takes 1 - 10 days to get payment link. VFS will send you payment link via email and text message. You have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. Check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message.

Important: once you pay reply back to VFS email that you already successful completed payment. Within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with
AWB

Last edited: