+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from VFS regard 2-way courier service

Rajni1488

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Is vfs chandigarh open for passport stamping? My passport got delivered to chandigarh as per blue dart tracking.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
no update today, I am hoping they send all updates for this week by tomorrow Friday. Crossing fingers to get the message tomorrow. Do update if you hear anything
I’m bit tensed now,
Why they are taking so long to give back passport..

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Any updates ??
Did you get any update today ? It seems I got update only for my passport and my daughter's passport but have not got any update for my Wife's passport so I think still there might be many passports left which were received with IRCC on 14th December. I am not sure how they queue the passport for stamping because My Passport, my daughter's and my wife's passport all were received at IRCC same time.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Did you get any update today ? It seems I got update only for my passport and my daughter's passport but have not got any update for my Wife's passport so I think still there might be many passports left which were received with IRCC on 14th December. I am not sure how they queue the passport for stamping because My Passport, my daughter's and my wife's passport all were received at IRCC same time.
I haven’t got any update till now:( Don’t know how they working? May be I’ll have to wait till next week . Wht u think?

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
I haven’t got any update till now:( Don’t know how they working? May be I’ll have to wait till next week . Wht u think?
I think Monday for sure you will receive it, I am waiting and hoping my wife’s update also comes on Monday.

I have a theory that they queue the passports for stamping based on PPR date. The date on passport requests. For me and my daughter PPR date was 2nd December and we got our passports dispatched today. But my wife’s PPR came 2 days late on 4th December. That is the only explanation I have

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I think Monday for sure you will receive it, I am waiting and hoping my wife’s update also comes on Monday.

I have a theory that they queue the passports for stamping based on PPR date. The date on passport requests. For me and my daughter PPR date was 2nd December and we got our passports dispatched today. But my wife’s PPR came 2 days late on 4th December. That is the only explanation I have
You won’t believe,
I got the PPR on October 14
Everything is going late in my case

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020

Any updates?