01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
RegularGuy said:
My friend has precisely 7 months left on PGWP from tomorrow, if she gets her Nomination in October, which seems most likely from current scenario, she would still have 2 months before WP expiry to apply for PR. And if we apply the next day of getting nomination

Well, unless there is a draw the day after you get the nomination, that is not feasible. But CIC appears to make about 2 draws a month, so unless something changes, the longest you would have to wait for a draw would be ~ 2 weeks.

are two months enough for Paper application to pass initial review so that we could apply BOWP on that basis?

"Maybe" - it all depends what is going on with IRCC at the time...

Jas_@

Nov 24, 2020
To be clear, you will leave Canada when your current permit expires, and work remotely from XX country for a Canadian company? No, you cannot use that as Canadian work experience, you (and your employer) have to be physically located in Canada...

But it would count as foreign work experience.
Hi jes_ON, would like to clarify, is it legal to work outside of Canada without a work permit?

My case is that I will graduate this December and apply for PGWP in next January from outside Canada. Currently, I can come back only when my PGWP is approved. I was thinking to work remotely from my home country for around a month and come back once my PGWP is approved. Is it okay to do so?