+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi just wanted to let you know that my EOR at IDP Jeddah was successful and I got 0.5 band increase in both speaking and writing.

Reactions: Jaycejay

shubh008

Nov 29, 2021
Hi Guys,
(L,R,W,S) = 8, 7.5, 7, 6.5
I need 7 in speaking. should i apply for EOR. is there any chance for 0.5 mark in speaking
i am in delima to go for EOR or not.

ranjhaji

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, not meant to demoralize you but I was in same situation and even EoR failed for me
Earlier, I had scored 8 band in speaking but they gave intentionally 6.5 band as my 87777 criteria was meeting in other sections. Best of luck to you!

shubh008

Nov 29, 2021
Hi, not meant to demoralize you but I was in same situation and even EoR failed for me
Earlier, I had scored 8 band in speaking but they gave intentionally 6.5 band as my 87777 criteria was meeting in other sections. Best of luck to you!
oh.. when did u apply for EOR?

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Dont waste money, so rewrite the test again.

Apr 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

My LRWS score is 9, 8.5, 6.5, 8

Any chance to increase the Writing section by 0.5 band at least during the EoR process. I was confident in my writing section with respect to band descriptors.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
THESE ARE LOWER GRADED ENGLISH TESTS. THEY STOLE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ALREADY IN IT. YOU GOT LESS MARKS BECAUSE YOU DONT USUALLY MEET ALL THE BAND DESCRIPTORS. THEY USUALLY REDUCE MARKS IN UNCOMMON LEXICAL PARAMETER. NEXT, THE INVIGILATOR EXPECTS THE ESSAY TO BE INSANELY BEAUTIFUL AND PLEASANT WHILE THEY ASK QUESTIONS LIKE 'PLEASE WRITE YOUR OPINION ON RECENT BOMBLAST IN YOUR AREA'. THIS IS ALL TO MAKE EVERYONE REWRITE THE TEST WITHOUT GIVING A NINE BAND LETTER AND ESSAY. TRY CELPIP IN YOUR AREA BECAUSE LOCAL PEOPLE CORRECT THESE PAPERS AND THEY CLAIM THAT THEY SEND YOUR PAPERS TO YOUR CAPITAL CITY. ITS A BIG FISHY BUSINESS WE HAVE HERE.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hi Guys,

My LRWS score is 9, 8.5, 6.5, 8

Any chance to increase the Writing section by 0.5 band at least during the EoR process. I was confident in my writing section with respect to band descriptors.
I would suggest that you should for EOR. There are two reasons -

1. There is always a scope of band increase by 0.5 in writing. This cannot happen in Reading and Listening in any case but yes there can be slight chance in speaking but writing has the highest probability.

2. The other important reason I find is your other band scores of 9, 8.5 and 8 which are very good. So on evaluation there is really a high chances that they will increase 0.5 understanding that candidate is looking for 8777 and just short by 0.5 and trust me I have seen few cases like these.

Rest is your call. If you can incur 10K for the same then go ahead and if your band score is increased then the entire amount is refunded.

Apr 6, 2021
I would suggest that you should for EOR. There are two reasons -

1. There is always a scope of band increase by 0.5 in writing. This cannot happen in Reading and Listening in any case but yes there can be slight chance in speaking but writing has the highest probability.

2. The other important reason I find is your other band scores of 9, 8.5 and 8 which are very good. So on evaluation there is really a high chances that they will increase 0.5 understanding that candidate is looking for 8777 and just short by 0.5 and trust me I have seen few cases like these.

Rest is your call. If you can incur 10K for the same then go ahead and if your band score is increased then the entire amount is refunded.

Thanks for your suggestions Jagjit.... This does help

Dec 6, 2021
Hello all, my previous scores were L-7.5, R-7.0, W-5.5, S-6.0. After EOR my writing score was increased by half band. I just want to know how will i get refund after successful EOR. Refund voucher has already been issued. Do i have to fill any form? I paid by my credit card.

asldkj

Mar 31, 2022
Hello,
My score before EOR: 8.5/8.5/8.5/W6.5
My score after EOR: 8.5/8.5/8.5/W6.5

Just received the dreaded email that says:
"The band score awarded for this module remains unchanged."

Reactions: raghav.brahmbhatt