+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

jamesMCGILL

Oct 21, 2020
Could you please share the timeline.Did took too long..I have applied pgwp from outside canada..
I had applied in August 2020. No update on my application till March 2021, it said that i didn't require medical or biometrics on the application page. But someone told me that you need to give biometrics anyway. SO then I gave my biometrics in April and soon within a week my application was updated then I gave my medical and got my visa stamped in within 2 weeks.

gabsgamin

Aug 11, 2021
Hi all,

I got my IELTS results on July 14, 8.5, 8.5, 8.5, and 6.5(W).

I applied for EOR on July 16(paid) and received message that my request is on and should be done in 28days.

July 22, i got message on registered number that they require my passport for verification and to send it to their email.

What does this mean? Passport verification ? has any one got this before?
Just checking, have you got your EOR result? Is there any increase in marks.

divya_kp

Mar 4, 2021
Hello all. I applied for EOR on 29th July. Got an email yesterday stating there is change in marking and the fee will be refunded. So I'm safely assuming that there is atleast .5 increase which is sufficient for me. So my score will be LRWS 9 8.5 6.5 7 to 9 8.5 7 7. I would like to thank you people without whom I would not have taken the decision for applying EOR. Thanks a lot.

jamesMCGILL

Oct 21, 2020
Hello all. I applied for EOR on 29th July. Got an email yesterday stating there is change in marking and the fee will be refunded. So I'm safely assuming that there is atleast .5 increase which is sufficient for me. So my score will be LRWS 9 8.5 6.5 7 to 9 8.5 7 7. I would like to thank you people without whom I would not have taken the decision for applying EOR. Thanks a lot.
Congrats! that's quick. I had applied on 19th July (confirmation date) but no update yet. I applied with British Council, what about you?

Ritesh_08

Aug 17, 2021
Congrats! that's quick. I had applied on 19th July (confirmation date) but no update yet. I applied with British Council, what about you?
Hey! I too applied for EOR on 17 th July for writing through BC but haven't heard anything since 30 days.
You have any update yet on your EOR ?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Congrats man

jamesMCGILL

Oct 21, 2020
Hey! I too applied for EOR on 17 th July for writing through BC but haven't heard anything since 30 days.
You have any update yet on your EOR ?
NO. Even i am waiting for an update. I have sent an email 2 days ago but no reply yet. I guess its just a waiting game now. I wish I had applied with IDP.

johnvas

Feb 23, 2021
My EOR says successful/score change. Does this confirm my score has changed? I am not able to view my etrf and EOR letter due to 404 error