+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi, I applied for EOR today(Edmonton-ETC West). I haven't received any email so far and also no update in my online profile. Is this normal? Any idea how they send any updates?

Bul

Jan 19, 2018
Hi there! I had my IELTS test on the 23rd of January, I received my results on the 5th of February:

Listening:8.5
Reading:8
Writing:6.5
Speaking:7
Overall:7.5

I paid for remark (writing, speaking) at the same day and on the 17th of February I received my new results:

Writing:7

Today I got my money back.

Reactions: ranjhaji

Rav217

Jan 29, 2021
Hi there! I had my IELTS test on the 23rd of January, I received my results on the 5th of February:

Writing:6.5

I paid for remark (writing, speaking) at the same day and on the 17th of February I received my new results:

Writing:7

Today I got my money back.
Congrats! Did you sit the test through bc or idp? I am still awaiting my Eor and I took the test on 23rd as well. Thanks

Kaybanty

Feb 21, 2021
Congrats! Did you sit the test through bc or idp? I am still awaiting my Eor and I took the test on 23rd as well. Thanks
Hi, did you get a response to your EOR request yet? I also wrote on the 23rd on Jan, and I applied for EOR.

Last edited:

Kaybanty

Feb 21, 2021
Same here. When did you apply for revaluation and how many modules?

I paid on 3rd feb and applied for writing and speaking.
Payment date dosent really matter, I think they start counting from the day the EOR payment was acknowledged. I'm only evaluating my writing module. Let's hope for the best before the end of the week...

Rav217

Jan 29, 2021
Payment date dosent really matter, I think they start counting from the day the EOR payment was acknowledged. I'm only evaluating my writing module. Let's hope for the best before the end of the week...
Sure. Let me know once you get the result.

Rav217

Jan 29, 2021
Dear Candidate,
Your IELTS TRF for Enquiry on Results (EOR) has been sent to requested address via Bluedart. The AWB no. is *38229118211*. You can track this at http://www.bluedart.com/.
Regards,
British Council

BC sent this message to my mobile number. Does this mean anything (changed or unchanged) score?

Kaybanty

Feb 21, 2021
Dear Candidate,
Your IELTS TRF for Enquiry on Results (EOR) has been sent to requested address via Bluedart. The AWB no. is *38229118211*. You can track this at http://www.bluedart.com/.
Regards,
British Council

BC sent this message to my mobile number. Does this mean anything (changed or unchanged) score?
For you to have received a TRF, there is every tendency that you have an increased band score