+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Any idea why few results are available for ielts essentials website for IDP and few are not.

I gave my exam in Aug 2020 and I was able to check results on ielts essentials way before it came in on my account.

My sister gave the exam in Feb and she got the results in account but still can’t get it on Ieltsessentials?

Any help shall be appreciated

Gurpreet9330

Nov 25, 2019
Hi ,
I had appeared for British Council IELTS GT on 23rd Jan and applied for EOR on 8th Feb.
I had written email to British council to know the status of the EOR and got reply that they will be sending the EOR letter stating the final status of result.

Can anyone guide if the result is changed or the same ?

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi, I had appeared for BC GT on 6th Feb & Applied for EOR on 26th Feb. Still no update from BC, Any idea how much time does BC take to communicate the result.

ranjhaji

Feb 14, 2018
Hi all, I am posting this as my personnel experience to share. Recently in April 2021, I gave computer based IELTS and received L8, R 7.5, W 6.5,S 6.5. Earlier,I have scored S 8 from BC. I must say IDP does some fraud especially in computer based test.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
IELTS IDP Paper Based- 13th March 2021, India
L: 8.5
R: 8.0
W: 7.0
S: 8.0
Overall: 8.0

Should I request EOR for Writing?
My EOR didn't help. Got the report this afternoon and it's unchanged.
I applied for EOR in writing on 1st April in hopes of getting its score increased to 7.5 from 7.0.
DIdn't work out.

ranjhaji

Feb 14, 2018
Today (April 2021) I got my EoR revised score. My speaking score increased from 6.5 to 7, which I was confident about as I had scored 8 band earlier. However, Writing remained the same at 7 band. My score now is L8, R 7.5, W 6.5 and S 7.

Rheanne

May 7, 2021
I recently had my IELTS computer based exam last April 25,2021.I received my result L-7.5,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-7.5,I was confident with my writing as I have a private tutor so I have applied for an EOR.Praying for a positive result

faith_autumn

Nov 7, 2013
Hi, I applied for EOR today(Edmonton-ETC West). I haven't received any email so far and also no update in my online profile. Is this normal? Any idea how they send any updates?
Hello,may I know how long did you wait for the result? I Just applied for EOR (ETC-West) last friday and Im wondering how long should I wait.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Hello,

My wife's IELTS score for May 13th as below

Listening - 8.0
Reading - 9.0
Speaking - 8.0
Writing - 7.5

We want to get a remark for Listening so it can move to 8.5, this will give her the full CLB 10 score. I would like to know if anyone has experience it listening remark and if its possible score can move up.

Thanks.
I have a remark on it. I got 8 first and third time. The problem comes up when three people start conversation on a dissertation topic. The question is too big to read quickly and listen and answer the right one. Somehow, this section appears to be quick. However, there is no way marks can be manipulated for listening apart from poor quality and low fidelity headsets. I got reading 8.5 once. It’s like a roller coaster. If CELPIP is available, try it.

avleen485

Jun 25, 2017
chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
My EOR didn't help. Got the report this afternoon and it's unchanged.
I applied for EOR in writing on 1st April in hopes of getting its score increased to 7.5 from 7.0.
DIdn't work out.
Hi! Where did you write your IELTS if you don’t mind me asking?

May 11, 2021
Hi Guys!
This seems a good thread to ask questions about EOR.
I recently applied for EOR in BC. I got the mail today as:-
"There is no change in the module(s) that you had requested. Your EOR letter dispatch will be delayed due to COVID restrictions and lockdown in few states.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following Government guidelines. Please be assured that we will dispatch your TRF as early as we can under the given circumstances."

Now as per IELTS official site " if the mark has changed, they issue a new Test Report Form (TRF)."

I am confused now. CAN ANYONE TELL IF THE SCORE REMAINS UNCHANGED, WILL BC BE SENDING TRF AGAIN? Can i use my existing TRF or wait for new one? And any chance of change in results?

Thanks

Rheanne

May 7, 2021
Hi Guys!
This seems a good thread to ask questions about EOR.
I recently applied for EOR in BC. I got the mail today as:-
"There is no change in the module(s) that you had requested. Your EOR letter dispatch will be delayed due to COVID restrictions and lockdown in few states.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following Government guidelines. Please be assured that we will dispatch your TRF as early as we can under the given circumstances."

Now as per IELTS official site " if the mark has changed, they issue a new Test Report Form (TRF)."

I am confused now. CAN ANYONE TELL IF THE SCORE REMAINS UNCHANGED, WILL BC BE SENDING TRF AGAIN? Can i use my existing TRF or wait for new one? And any chance of change in results?

Thanks
Hi, I just received my result, unfortunately no change, I called the test center and they said the same TRF since there is no change