+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
In my case, Bluedart tracking shows that IDP head office received the old TRF yesterday i.e. 22nd October. But when I call them today i.e. 23rd October, they are saying they haven't received the old TRF. What should I do now?
Nothing much. They even don't reply via email. On call also they give standard replies. Just we have to wait for the TRF

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I got L:9,S:7.5,R:8.5 and W:6.5
I applied for revaluation for writing module on September 25th
I got this mail on 21st October
"
Thank you for contacting British Council.

We wish to inform you that there is change in your EOR scores. Request you to kindly send your original Test Report Form (TRF), covering letter and photocopy of the passport (front and last page) to the below address:

British Council Examination and English Service India

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
DLF Phase V, Golf Course Road
Gurgaon - 122002, India

Please Note: Once the TRF is received, it will take 3-4 working days to dispatch the revised TRF and you will receive a communication from us."

My question is

Have they increased or decreased the score and what are the chances of score being increased

Please guide

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
"

We wish to inform you that there is change in your EOR scores. Request you to kindly send your original Test Report Form (TRF), covering letter and photocopy of the passport (front and last page) to the below address:

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
Gurgaon - 122002, India

Please Note: Once the TRF is received, it will take 3-4 working days to dispatch the revised TRF and you will receive a communication from us."

My question is

Have they increased or decreased the score and what are the chances of score being increased

Please guide
For which modules you applied?

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
"

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
Gurgaon - 122002, India

My question is

Please guide
If applied only for writing then congratulations your score has increased. They never reduce the score. Enjoy and cheers

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
"

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
Gurgaon - 122002, India

My question is

Please guide

Lol they don't charge you ~200 to decrease the score. Its either unchanged or increase only brother. Congrats!

Reactions: Dhirenpatel

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Bluedart is more trustworthy than IDP. ;)
I called IDP again, now they have received my old TRF, and will dispatch the new one in 2-3 days.
I saw on this thread that scores on IDP candidate login portal increased on the reception of old TRF. but I am not seeing this on the portal

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I called IDP again, now they have received my old TRF, and will dispatch the new one in 2-3 days.
I saw on this thread that scores on IDP candidate login portal increased on the reception of old TRF. but I am not seeing this on the portal
Sam here it's the same. I applied for EOR 9 the time and 4 times it got changed but it never got updated on IDPINDIA. It only got updated on ieltsessential. This is time itinot possible to check ieltsessential because for delayed eor outcome. So wait for the TRF

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I called them and they said they have dispatched my TRF yesterday but they don't have tracking ID right now. Contact us tomorrow. Haha

LetgoC

Oct 24, 2019
Sooo... I feel like it is not properly communicated how unlike it is for your score to change.
Anyways ,
L: 9
R: 9
S: 8.5
W: 6.5
No change after EOR.
I think I will try CBT maybe my handwriting is the issue.