+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Prerna484848

Oct 9, 2019
Can u please share the mail contents ??
This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Bathinda
I applied for writing
Did you get mail or hardcopy of result? if it is mail, is it sent by IDP INDIA?
I am asking this because I put query for EOR result, and "IDP IELTS Australia" replied that it is processed and completed. But when I call IDP India they say it is still under process, and they will not send any mail about the result, only hard copy.

I am trying to access if my score changed or not because I haven't received any mail.

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did you get mail or hardcopy of result? if it is mail, is it sent by IDP INDIA?
I am asking this because I put query for EOR result, and "IDP IELTS Australia" replied that it is processed and completed. But when I call IDP India they say it is still under process, and they will not send any mail about the result, only hard copy.

I am trying to access if my score changed or not because I haven't received any mail.
When u applied?

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
This mail I received:

As per our records, your EOR has been received, processed and completed. The outcome letter has been provided to your test centre. If you haven’t already heard from them, please contact them to arrange collection or dispatch of the outcome letter and your Test Report Form

Does this mean score changed because it says collection and dispatch of TRF also?