+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Teja007

Oct 14, 2019
Idp is changing scores for the most who applied for EOR in month of September. Great to hear
My 3rd attempt was on 24th august and I got lrws 8.5,8,6.5,7, i applied for EOR on the 10th of september for speaking and writing, then got this reply today. Idp academic

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your request for remark.

We are pleased to inform that we have received the outcome of your remark.

Please be informed to complete the form below and avail us with the scanned copy via email to refunds@ielts.ng

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Please be informed that the center name is MOD IELTS and the center ID is NG448.

Also,you are required to complete the TEST TAKER STATEMENT section on the refund form.

Kindly visit the test center from the 14th October between 9 am to 3 pm for collection.

Best Regards,
I just called IDP again to reconfirm because I was not able to track the letter.
Out of the blue, they told me your result is not declared. But in my previous call they say it is declared.
Know they're telling me that it will take 10 days more..it is already been 28 days.

What to do now? How can I confirm result is actually declared or not? sometimes they it is declared and another time they say it is not declared
I just called today to IDP about EOR ... they are still saying that they are facing some technical issue from australia and there was no update about EOR results and she asked me to wait till by the end of this week . I’m waiting since 39 days

Teja007

Oct 14, 2019
Again I just made a call to idp , I applied on 6th sep for my 28th August test. He said that I can expect result with in a day or two. And make a call to us on Friday for tracking id of TRF.

gctpoy

Aug 24, 2019
Again I just made a call to idp , I applied on 6th sep for my 28th August test. He said that I can expect result with in a day or two. And make a call to us on Friday for tracking id of TRF.
I spoke to idp head office and they told my result has arrived. He said I will get a mail today evening. My eor was applied on September 10th

Prerna484848

Oct 9, 2019
I did a live chat with idp and they told me this.Your result for EOR is already declared. Update will be given to you shortly within a day or 2 only.Has this happened with anyone more

vishant5

Jun 30, 2018
Hi Guys
L 8.5
R 8.5
S 8
W 6.5
i was fairly confident about writting part as well. Should i go for revaluation? My ielts was from IDP and can someone please tell me the process as well
I am from New delhi
India
Thanks and Cheers

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Has someone applied for EOR for Sept 28 general test, BC???
Yes, I have applied for EOR for the test on 28th Sept 19. My result was LRWS 8.5,7.5,6.5,7. BC Bahrain.
Applied for writing & speaking on 11th Oct but no confirmation from BC yet.