+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I just called IDP again to reconfirm because I was not able to track the letter.
Out of the blue, they told me your result is not declared. But in my previous call they say it is declared.
Know they're telling me that it will take 10 days more..it is already been 28 days.

What to do now? How can I confirm result is actually declared or not? sometimes they it is declared and another time they say it is not declared
This means that they do not check anything when we contact them, and they are giving standard replies to us.

Damilarzz

Oct 14, 2019
My 3rd attempt was on 24th august and I got lrws 8.5,8,6.5,7, i applied for EOR on the 10th of september for speaking and writing, then got this reply today. Idp academic

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your request for remark.

We are pleased to inform that we have received the outcome of your remark.

Please be informed to complete the form below and avail us with the scanned copy via email to refunds@ielts.ng

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Please be informed that the center name is MOD IELTS and the center ID is NG448.

Also,you are required to complete the TEST TAKER STATEMENT section on the refund form.

Kindly visit the test center from the 14th October between 9 am to 3 pm for collection.

Best Regards,

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
My 3rd attempt was on 24th august and I got lrws 8.5,8,6.5,7, i applied for EOR on the 10th of september for speaking and writing, then got this reply today. Idp academic

Dear Candidate,

Please be informed to complete the form below and avail us with the scanned copy via email to refunds@ielts.ng

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Please be informed that the center name is MOD IELTS and the center ID is NG448.

Also,you are required to complete the TEST TAKER STATEMENT section on the refund form.

Kindly visit the test center from the 14th October between 9 am to 3 pm for collection.

Best Regards,
Idp is changing scores for the most who applied for EOR in month of September. Great to hear

Damilarzz

Oct 14, 2019

Dear Candidate,

Best Regards,
I called them and was told there has been a change in my result which is why sent the details of how I will be refunded,however, they did not tell me where I got the change.I desperately need a 7 in writing

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018

Dear Candidate,

Best Regards,
is IDP send this mail in response to your query or just to display result?