+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I just called IDP ..they say my EOR result is declared and they send me hardcopy of my result to my home...I haven't receive any mail or SMS about my result..I don't get any information about my result changed or not
I filled EOR on 16th September.

Is this happen to anyone? If yes, what was the outcome?

dgaj

Sep 11, 2019
Sure. U too - Pls update when u receive it :)
Yes. Will update.
I had chat with the BC people (through their live chat option), I was informed that 25th Sept acknowledgement received and 27th it was sent for further processing.
And I asked whether remarking is done in India or sent offshore? The reply was "It is sent offshore to British Council UK". Hoping this to be true.

Reactions: Kbsahni

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Yes. Will update.
I had chat with the BC people (through their live chat option), I was informed that 25th Sept acknowledgement received and 27th it was sent for further processing.
And I asked whether remarking is done in India or sent offshore? The reply was "It is sent offshore to British Council UK". Hoping this to be true.
Thanks for the update. Well even i did a live chat and they told me that its still under process n will take upto 21days to release the results. I wish we get a positive update soon. If i remember it correctly ur center is bangalore right?

dgaj

Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for the update. Well even i did a live chat and they told me that its still under process n will take upto 21days to release the results. I wish we get a positive update soon. If i remember it correctly ur center is bangalore right?
Yes that's right.

May 3, 2017
Yes. Will update.
I just did live chat after seeing your post and asked the same question

Received on 01.10
Sent for processing on 03.10
It is sent to UK BC and will take 2-21 days.
So asked me to wait for 8 more days.

Reactions: Kbsahni

Teja007

Oct 14, 2019
I just called IDP ..they say my EOR result is declared and they send me hardcopy of my result to my home...I haven't receive any mail or SMS about my result..I don't get any information about my result changed or not
I filled EOR on 16th September.

Is this happen to anyone? If yes, what was the outcome?
Yes I applied for EOR on 6th sep for 28th August Ielts test. I made a live chat with IDP , He said that - there was no online update of ielts EOR result and physical TRF only will be sent to registered address.

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Yes I applied for EOR on 6th sep for 28th August Ielts test. I made a live chat with IDP , He said that - there was no online update of ielts EOR result and physical TRF only will be sent to registered address.
I just called IDP again to reconfirm because I was not able to track the letter.
Out of the blue, they told me your result is not declared. But in my previous call they say it is declared.
Know they're telling me that it will take 10 days more..it is already been 28 days.

What to do now? How can I confirm result is actually declared or not? sometimes they it is declared and another time they say it is not declared

Teja007

Oct 14, 2019
I just called IDP again to reconfirm because I was not able to track the letter.
Out of the blue, they told me your result is not declared. But in my previous call they say it is declared.
Know they're telling me that it will take 10 days more..it is already been 28 days.

What to do now? How can I confirm result is actually declared or not? sometimes they it is declared and another time they say it is not declared
Which centre you are from ?

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019

IDP India. On chat they said result is delayed ,they have not received anything from IDP AUSTRALIA, while Australia IDP replied me yesterday on the mail that they have sent the outcome to local center.