21 May - EOR submitted for Writing module
23 May - EOR 'docs received' confirmation SMS received
27 May - EOR 'in progress' SMS received
21 June - EOR 'change in result' SMS received asking to send old TRF
22 June - Old TRF dispatched to BC
24 June - Old TRF 'received' confirmation SMS from BC
28 June - New TRF dispatched SMS received
1 July - New TRF received L/R/W/S - 8.5 / 9 / 8 / 7

Writing increased from 6.5 to 8. So, if you feel you have done a good job on the writing task, better go for remarking , you might end up with a positive report. Good Luck.
congrats.. bt can someone help me out.. i submitted eor IDP on 14th but got only thanks for applying email from IDP .. after tht no mail.. i clled customer care about the confirmation or in process kind of mail.. thy said we dont sent any such mails.
please tell is there a thing like this with IDP tht thy donot sent any acknowledgemnt of anything.

Last edited:

Inmyview

Jan 16, 2019
congrats.. bt can someone help me out.. i submitted eor IDP on 14th but got only thanks for applying email from IDP .. after tht no mail.. i clled customer care about the confirmation or in process kind of mail.. thy said we dont sent any such mails.
please tell is there a thing like this with IDP tht thy donot sent any acknowledgemnt of anything.
Yes, IDP does not send any emails, you will only receive a mail stating that you have applied for EOR and thats it. If your scores are changed only then you will get an email or msg. Otherwise, you will only get SMS on bluedart courier details if they have dispatched the letter. But you can call then and check for the status.

Reactions: AditiSingh

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
So

So did u receive any message or mail from IDP?? with regard to changes.
no but yesterday score was 6.5 (online) and today its 7.5 (online). I called them but they said they can't share result online or on phone.
They will dispatch my scorecard within few days.

NRC

Nov 21, 2018
no but yesterday score was 6.5 (online) and today its 7.5 (online). I called them but they said they can't share result online or on phone.
They will dispatch my scorecard within few days.
Nice, Cheers.

I had also applied, but i didnt get any message/email nor even cange in IDP score portal. But they said they will be sending update via bluedart by tomorrow.

Really tired with this exams and ooutcomes. Its so demotivating and process is kind of Cash trap.

AKat47

Jul 3, 2019
I got a message saying "Your IELTS TRF for Enquiry on Results (EOR) has been sent to requested address via BlueDart".
Any idea what this means. I gave IELTS at BC, India on 18th May. Got the result on 24 June. EOR form was received on 4 June. on 6 June I got a message saying the EOR is under process. I got this message today, 3 July.
Any idea what does it mean.
My score was : L-8.5, R-9, W-6.5, S-8.5

sharonseth

Oct 9, 2018
I got a message saying "Your IELTS TRF for Enquiry on Results (EOR) has been sent to requested address via BlueDart".
Any idea what this means. I gave IELTS at BC, India on 18th May. Got the result on 24 June. EOR form was received on 4 June. on 6 June I got a message saying the EOR is under process. I got this message today, 3 July.
Any idea what does it mean.
My score was : L-8.5, R-9, W-6.5, S-8.5
Most likely your score has changed and hence a new TRF is being dispatched. I happened to get an interim SMS telling me that my score had changed and I needed to send them the old TRF. This message seems to be missing in your case.
Considering that you have a 9 in reading, I assume you would have done the writing part equally well.

Last edited:

Aryabhatt

Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone got 7.5 in writing in IDP CBT India. I want to understand if it is possible to achieve 7.5 + band in writing considering most of the people generally get 6.5 in writing and then after filing EOR they get maximum 7.