+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Mustafa Ghias

Jun 19, 2019
I think IELTS has become a money making business. They deliberately give 6.5 in writing and speaking so that candidates need to retake exam again. Students should voice there concerns and lodge a complaint to investigate so that the EOR process is transparent.

Reactions: luciferindiac

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I think they only state it when it changes. If it doesn't you will only be told that the outcome of your EOR is out and you will get your TRF soon, or you pick it up from their test centre as is the case with IDP Nigeria

tired-cloud

Jun 19, 2019
I think they only state it when it changes. If it doesn't you will only be told that the outcome of your EOR is out and you will get your TRF soon, or you pick it up from their test centre as is the case with IDP Nigeria
But I did receive the EOR. I just don't understand why it states
"You requested that the following module(s) of the test be re-marked:
Speaking"
if I clearly requested Speaking and Writing. This is really confusing.

Tony9879

Jun 9, 2019
But I did receive the EOR. I just don't understand why it states
Speaking"
if I clearly requested Speaking and Writing. This is really confusing.
Call them up and ask it's much better than sitting with confusion.

Lulu88

Jun 17, 2019
Hi Everyone!
I took the exam with IDP on 11th May and my IELTS general score is 8,8.5,7,6.5 (LRSW).
I've applied for EOR for both Speaking & Writing on 1st of June and when I enquired they replied to me saying that the result is under process and it may take a week further.
Moreover, they told me they will send me a letter once the result is announced and until then I won't
be able to know the result.

Does anyone here has the same issue or has anyone received their result on a letter sent by IDP
Please help if anyone is aware of this situation

I took the exam on 11th May as well and I applied for EOR. What I know is that the result will be released on 26th June. Hope our scores will be changed.

Ajn

Jun 19, 2019
There was no recent changes? The issue is the following.
I requested 2 modules, Writing and Speaking.
The EOR I received states:
Speaking
"The outcome of your remark is as follows:
Speaking The band score awarded for this module has changed from 6.5 to 7."
And there is no mention of the Writing part. And I wonder why? Maybe the form has changed or something..
So i think tat is an error plz cal or go to office i saw one of my frinds ... In tat clearly mentioned

By the way u got any alert before recieving new trf

tired-cloud

Jun 19, 2019
Call them up and ask it's much better than sitting with confusion.
So i think tat is an error plz cal or go to office i saw one of my frinds ... In tat clearly mentioned

By the way u got any alert before recieving new trf
I received the EOR by e-mail, and the same e-mail said that I could collect my new TRF from the centre.
When I called the centre, they couldn't give me an explanation right away. After 3 days they said that the EOR form has changed, and it doesn't mention all the parts requested, only the ones that changed. But I have my doubts because the EOR looks like the Writing part wasn't checked at all.
So I'm curious how should a proper EOR look like.

Tony9879

Jun 9, 2019
I didn't receive mail from IDP ielts but when contacted they said they mailed me the EOR letter.
Checked online no results have changed.

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi all, I have a question. 22 days have passed since I emailed my EOR to my center. Should I call them or wait, to know updates, if any? I am waiting for speaking and writing remarks

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Has anyone who took the ielts test (IDP) from Pittsburgh centre applied for EOR? How many days do they usually take to disclose the result? I heard that the wait time is longer for Pittsburg centre!
I applied for eor in Pittsburgh centre on 29th May but no updates yet. Have u got any?

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I was worried about TRF number, thanks for clarifying that.
it took how many days for you to get your re-valuated results?
lastly, how was your confidence about your writing?
My TRF number hasn't changed because I haven't collected it from them, they directly sent it out to IDP Australia. But I also heard many cases that TRF numbers have changed, so just beware.
It took 25 days to hear from them which says my score has changed. Then I checked my result online and saw that my writing score increased to 7 from 6.5.
For my level of confidence, I was pretty much sure that I've done better than a 6.5-essay. I still remember what I wrote on that day and evaluated it by myself according to the writing criteria -grammar, lexical resource, cohesion and structure, and I would say that I couldn't find anything wrong with my essay.
Btw, I have never got any help from a tutor or never used a correction service before.

Boluwaduro

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
My exam(IDP) was on 11th May. I applied for EOR on 25th of May. I haven't got any response from them since then.What could probably be wrong?

Kochi_karan

May 10, 2019
I applied for eor through BC India on 28th May for speaking...my scores were LRWS 9/8/7/6.5. today (21 June) I got message saying there is a change and asked to send old TRF. Is there any way to know the new score? I tried logging in to IELTS site but I couldnt. Also test results page doesn't have my exam date.

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hi. In listening when we are asked to do a tabular column type of questions having only one word to answer ...lets its

ACTIVITY DURATION CONTACT PERSON
__________ 3hrs leader

For questions such as these lets say the activity is trekking...
Is it wrong to write Trekking ?

The answer sheet says trekking .
Whats wrong with writing Trekking in such contexts .

Can someone pls throw some light