+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
IDP is way better in case of EoR.. they just took 14 days..
I have applied a revaluation now with BC and its been 21 days and they are asking to wait till 28 days..

Exasperating!

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
IDP is way better in case of EoR.. they just took 14 days..
I have applied a revaluation now with BC and its been 21 days and they are asking to wait till 28 days..

Exasperating!
CBT test or PBT? I would recommend you to call and follow up. BC is very slow with revaluation

pjgowtham

Apr 15, 2019
So now did it increase? if so they have to refund amount for the test you have booked atleast right? I mean how can they send wrong EOR
No increase for the other candidate but i am unsure about my result.
It has a different candidate name and number and he seems to have given the exam on the same date as i did and EOR for writing part only. I honestly don't know what to believe. Now i think i have tracked down the candidate on facebook and im trying to check if he applied for EOR.

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
Call them and inform them that the timeline has crossed the normal processing time and you are following up on this. Yes I agree they say 28 days but the average time they give is 2 to 21 days. So it always better to follow up once so that they can check and expedite the process. If you contact them after 28 days then they start checking from then on

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Call them and inform them that the timeline has crossed the normal processing time and you are following up on this. Yes I agree they say 28 days but the average time they give is 2 to 21 days. So it always better to follow up once so that they can check and expedite the process. If you contact them after 28 days then they start checking from then on

Agreed, IDP gave responsible answers but nt BC
And you know what, i asked them if the timeframe is 2 to 21 days and for that they re saying Minimum 21 days and maximum 28 days !..

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
No increase for the other candidate but i am unsure about my result.
It has a different candidate name and number and he seems to have given the exam on the same date as i did and EOR for writing part only. I honestly don't know what to believe. Now i think i have tracked down the candidate on facebook and im trying to check if he applied for EOR.
I totally get it, this was my third attempt and I am still struggling to get my band score to 7 in writing. I applied for EOR for my third attempt as I was 100% sure this time that I did well. I have seen many band 7 essays and I am confident that I did better than most of them. This time I used last 5 minutes to double check my grammar, punctuation and spellings.

@GP

May 15, 2019
I applied for EOR last Friday and received nothing came back so far, however, I read that it takes around a week to get one section rechecked with IDP. I applied for only writing and I sat for the exam in Canada on the 27th of April. Anyone else with a similar situation?
yes. took exam on 27 apr BC-India- documents reached on 14 May. EOR process is underway. fingers crossed!!!!

Apr 17, 2018
Hi. I have received my Ielts score today. It was my fourth attempt. Idp CBT Mumbai.
L R W S - 8 7 6.5 6.5
Planning to go for revaluation. What are the chances of revaluation with Idp?

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Guys is the 2 to 21 days for EOR calendar days or business days? I reached out to the center where I took the test and the admin for the center told me its only been 16 days but actually it has been 21 days, which tells me that they are counting only business days (M-F) not the weekends.